Back With You

(Sebastien Bellasario's POV) 

I looked at Cassia as she wore those expensive Cartier earrings I got her. She smiled at me as she screwed the earring tightly, ensuring that it wouldn't fall off. If it did, it'd set me back about forty thousand dollars in life. Not that that would affect my wealth. We both were filthy rich, shit like this didn't matter. Nothing did. 

She grabbed the lapels of my jacket and pulled me down for a kiss. I kissed her hard and breathed hard as the sweet scent of her strawberrry shower gel invaded my senses. She was so good. I smiled at her, "I love you." I whispered. She smiled at me, pecked my lips once again and said, "I love you too." 

I was about to kiss her again when my phone rang. I cursed in Italian and picked it up without bothering to check the ID. 

"I am going to India." Travis' frantic voice came through the line and I frowned. 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I looked at Cassia and gave her an assuring smile. She smiled back and walked into the bathroom. 

"Nick knows. Nick Bateman knows about us. It's time to take care of him." 

"I leave this up to you, Travis." I said and cut the line. Before I could control myself I flung the phone across the room and it hit the mirror. The mirror shattered and so did I. 

TIme had come to take care of my sister. And I would have to do that pronto. 

*

(Dylan's POV) 

I ran my hands through my tangled black hair, I was sweating so much. Some idiot had switched off the A/C of my room. I bet it must have been dad. 

Damn you, Daddy, I mentally sneered at him. As a kid, my dad would switch off the A/C and fans in order to wake me up. He knew how much I hated the heat and what it did to me. I cursed loudly and screamed, "Screw you!" I pulled off the blankets and got up from bed. I wasn't sleeping in my own bedroom. I was sleeping in the guestroom. I had told my parents to let Nick stay in mine. There was no fucking way I would sleep in a bed, he had been fucking some girl in. God knows what bodily fluids had contaminated it, I would have to change everything. The bed, mattress, etc. I didn't want his stench anywhere in my house. 

I got up and stared at myself in the mirror, I looked so tired. There were teeny eyebags under my eyes and my hair looked as if a cat had taken a shit in it. I looked like shit, and felt like it too. I used the en suite bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and walked out in daisy dukes and a crop top. I heard laughing from the hall and walked into it, yawning and groaning as the bright room hurt my eyes. 

"Dudes, what the fuck?" I groaned. I covered my eyes with my hand and sat down at the dinner table. Roland smiled at me and said, "It looks like someone had a rough night." She passed me a plate loaded with bacon, eggs, hash browns and steamed mushrooms. I sucked at the bacon fat and smiled, "Late night, yes. But definitely not because of the reason you have in your mind." 

"I didn't say that you slept with Nick!" Roland said. I smirked at her, "Who said anything about sleeping with anyone?" 

"Ooh, burned," Jacqueson laughed and pinched Roland's cheeks. 

"I will get you back for that bitch!" Roland  smiled at me. I nodded and replied, "Challenge accepted." I cut up my hash browns and stuffed my face in it. My mom walked into the room dressed in a sheer white night robe and I nearly choked, "Mom, get dressed!" My cries were unheard as she walked over to the table and sat down. She was wearing her bare essentials underneath the robe, but HELLO! Jacqueson was in the room!

She snapped, "Shut the fuck up, Dylan." I bit my lip and replied, "What? What happened?"

"Your boyfriend stormed out of the house in the morning. Something about a fight and a business problem in the States." She replied back solemnly. I snorted and laughed, "Oh trust me, you don't even want to know what I caught him doing yesterday. So save that shit, alright mom?" My mom snapped back, "What did he do, Dylan?" 

I shook my head and finished my plate. I got up and Roland asked, "What happened, Dylan?"

"He fucked Zara in my bed," I said icily and left. I heard Roland cuss and say, "Regina di ghiaccio!" Which meant "Ice Queen," in Italian. It was a mean thing to call anybody but Zara deserved it. I was so glad that she wasn't here right now, otherwise her head would be hanging from the ceiling. I walked out of my house and went to the garden. I sat down on one of the benches and looked around. 

India was such a peaceful country. The country was a beautiful blend of extremes, rich-poor, religious-nonreligious, and so many other differences. Languages, cultures, and dress style, it all differed. My country was beautiful. Italy, my mom's country, was gorgeous too. In fact, it was extremely magnificent. But according to me, this was home. I noticed my mom's roses, bougainvilleas, and poppies had grown well. She loved gardening and the beautiful garden was evidence of this. 

My thoughts suddenly flew to Nick and I whimpered. He had singed my heart, and cut it wide open to burn in fresh air. My tears weren't coming anymore. I guess my body had just gotten used to the rejection. Honestly, I wasn't even surprised now. Nick would never change. I was just fooling myself. 

I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice when a hand had clasped itself around my face, I felt lips against my neck...a suck, a bite, but I wasn't curious as to who it was. I didn't care. I don't care. Even if it was some random creep, I would let him do it. I was so lost right now. But all of that dissipated when I heard that familiar, guttural and hoarsely sexy voice, "Dylan, my love." 

It was Travis. 

I turned around in my seat and met his blue eyes, the ones I was so familiar with and realized how much I loved this man. I pulled him down towards my lips by his hair and smiled in happiness when I felt him take my bottom lip between his teeth. He sucked and bit till I was moaning and rubbing myself against him. 

When I finally controlled myself enough to pull away, he moaned and smiled, "If this is the welcome I get when we are apart for a few days, I wonder what a month would do." 

"Don't you dare, think of that. I will murder you," I snapped at him playfully. He pecked my lips again and smiled. 

"I missed you," Travis cooed. 

"I missed you too," I said back and pulled him in for a kiss. 

Someone cleared their throat and I pulled away, I stared at my father's shocked and annoyed face, "Who the fuck is this now?" 

Busted, Again. 

Okay, so I am outta' the block. 

New chapter. Travyn for the win! Comment and vote. 

xx 

Aurora