A Rolex Can Spit Fire

I was walking towards the Starbucks in front of Sherry's office when I bumped into someone. I mumbled an apology and looked up, I cussed, "You really want to make my life hell, don't you?" 

Nick Bateman's glare softened when he realized he had bumped into me, "What is it with you and bumping into me?" He ran his hands through his brown hair and looked at me, his brown eyes fighting with mine. My eyes raked over what he was wearing, white shirt with brown slacks and a gold Rolex gleaming proudly in the sunlight. It seemed simple but so well put together, he looked as if he had walked off a shoot with Vogue. 

"Ugh, you are so self-conceited, I bet you were born with a stick shoved up your ass. No wonder, you carry that pompus, Mr know it all, hot, and pathetic exterior around..." I spat back, checking my nails at the same time in order to show an I-don't-care attitude to him. A small glance at him, and I realized he was smirking, "You just called me hot?" 

Is that all he could hear from my speech? I mentally sighed with annoyance. 

"Oh right, it must be a word vomit. I'm pretty sure ugly and downright rude, fits the fucking bill." I snarled. I pushed him to the side and walked into Starbucks, but before I could pass the threshold, he grabbed my forearm and pulled me around, "Don't you dare turn your back on me, Hunter! I won't have you disobedient and rebellious in front of me. I don't tolerate..." I pulled my arm away from him and used my other hand to slap him across the cheek. My hand made contact and it stung me. His face slowly turned red with anger and hurt as my fingerprints slowly etched themselves across his face. 

"You bitch!" He said as he grabbed me by my hair, pulling me closer to him, till his lips were inches from mine and his dark eyes stared into my own. 

A throat cleared and he pulled away as he realized, that our little fiasco had attracted the attention of everybody on the street. I looked at the person who had cleared his throat and looked into Kostas' eyes. Those blue, beautiful eyes were now hard, cold and distant. Before Nick's interruptions, I was going to get a coffee for him and me and then I would go to his office. Kostas must have sensed the delay and he had probably come down to see whether I was alright or not. 

By the scene on the street, I was not alright. 

"Get your hands off my girlfriend," Kostas said to Nick through grit teeth. Kostas' fists were rapidly clenching and unclenching as he stared at Nick and me. Nick replied back, "What the hell are you doing with her?" He gestured towards me. 

"I just said that she was my girlfriend, now get your hands off her." Kostas bellowed. 

"Is she a one night lay for you, Kostas? Just the way my sister was? Are you going to knock her up and then desert her too?" Nick asked with a cruel smile on his beautiful face. 

"What?" I whispered. I felt the tears fall down, why is this happening to me? Why is everything going down hill. What the fuck is going on? 

"Tell her, Kostas." Nick smiled. 

 "Tell me what?" I asked Kostas. I pulled myself away from Nick and walked to where Kostas was standing. I cupped his face and turned his gaze to me, "Babe, what?" I whispered. I brushed my lips against his and said, "Take him, down." 

Kostas chuckled into my ears, "With pleasure." 

And with that, he lunged at Nick, going at his waist. He knocked Nick to the ground, and he began to punch him in the face. Nick tried to move, but he couldn't as Kostas had pinned his arms down, with his knees. Kostas managed to land two punches before somebody shouted, "The cops are coming! Break it up!" 

That was enough for Nick and Kostas to pull apart. I grabbed Kostas' hand and began to walk away when a voice called out, "KOSTAS!" Kostas turned around and got socked in the jaw by Nick. I glanced at Nick, his white t-shirt had gravel all over it, it had come undone and parts of his beautiful angular lines could be seen. His slacks had fallen to his hips, and I could see his obliques straining against it. His Rolex had broken, but I was pretty sure, he could afford to buy a new one. 

Nick retracted his hand was about to bring it towards Kostas' face again, when I pulled his face to the side and kissed him. It was nothing more than a bare brush of the lips, but it seemed to work as I felt that fisted hand wrap around my waist. He nibbled at my bottom lip, "I need you as my PA. I want you as my PA. Please, work for me." He begged under his breath. I shooky my head and pulled away, "After all the shit you said? I think I'll pass." I turned to Kostas, whose face was red and swollen from the punch he had to take. 

I rubbed his face gently, "Chill it's okay. And just saying, I ain't your girlfriend." 

He pouted, "Yet!" 

"Don't pout, dear. It's most unbecoming of you," I whispered into his ear, echoing words he had said to me last night in the club. Kostas grumbled something incoherent. He squeezed my butt and I pulled away, "We're on the street, baby doll. Reserve this for the bedroom, alright?" I put my hands on my leather skirt clad hips as I stared at him. 

I checked my constantly beeping phone and I realized somebody had been calling me, I accepted the phone call as Sherry's frantic voice came on, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? NO NOTE? CAR GONE! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" I laughed loudly as I realized all the words came straight out of Ron Weasley's mom's mouth in Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. 

"Don't get your thong in a twist, I'll come home in a while. I have some unfinished business that requires my attention," I said glancing at Kostas' smirking face.

"Come home!" She screamed on the phone. I exhaled sharply, "Alright, I'll be there in an hour. Calm your tits. I'm coming." 

"She sure is coming,"  Kostas said as he broke into a half-laugh, half-cry due to his swollen face, "I'll send her to you, doll." I switched off my phone and glared at Kostas, "Don't think you are off the hook. What the fuck did you do? Be honest with me. Don't lie." 

"Dylan..." He muttered, I grabbed his hand and pulled it twards me, putting it above my head, "I'm half Indian, okay? And, in India, if you put your hand over someone and say something, it had to be the utmost truth. The whole and complete truth. You putting your hand on my head, means you swear by my life that whatever you are saying, is true. So don't lie." I looked him straight in the eyes, to convey the seriousness of what I was saying. 

Kostas exhaled sharply, his blue eyes meeting mine as he said, "I got Nick's sister pregnant, when she was seventeen." 

Ta-dah. Bet you didn't see that coming. Vote, Comment and fan my beautiful billionaires xx Aurora