Shit Stain Of A Man

I grabbed my chest as I felt a pulsating pain course through me. I felt pathetic and weak. I bet something must have possessed me when I made that call to Nick. Fuck me, my conscience snarled. I began to cry heavily and sobbed loudly. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my loud sobs and I dug my nails into my palm, hoping that the pain of the action would distract me from the pain that was currently coursing through my heart. 

I got out my phone and quickly texted Travis: Come to India, something has happened. I need you here, please? Travis' reply was instant: What's wrong, bambina? I cried even harder as my fingers trembled, I punched in the answer rather forcefully, it was just one word but I knew Trav would understand: Nick. His reply took less than ten seconds: If that mother fucking goddamn son of a bitch has touched you, I won't spare him. What's wrong? Tell me before I lose my cool, baby. 

I muffled my sobs and replied: Nick was fucking someone in my room, Travis. He was fucking my sister's best friend. What the fuck? In my bed, Travis. He was fucking someone in MY bed, in MY house, in MY country. Oh God, I need you here. My chest was covered in sweat. Delhi was extremely humid these days and the evidence had soaked through my t-shirt. I waited for Travis' reply for a while. Minutes passed and then his beep got me scrambling to the Messenger again: I am on my way. I might come tomorrow. Wait for me. I exhaled sharply and called him, he picked up immediately, "Bambina..." His deep, hoarse voice rang out. I put my hand over my mouth again and replied, "Tr-Tr-Travis, this is s-s-so w-w-w-wrong." I stuttered pathetically. 

"I know, my love. I know. Just hold on till tomorrow. I scored some tickets right now, so I will be coming tomorrow morning to Delhi. Just wait, once I am there. I'll keep you from Nick. That man will face my fury." Travis' voice was seething. If I was pissed, Travis was royally  pissed. The beating I had gotten from Travis, wasn't forgotten. I knew that he had attacked me, but in a mild manner. The real Travis Maddox would kill. 

"Okay my love, please hurry. I need you." I said. Travis probably smiled because his tone was lighter, "Ti amo, mio cucciola." 

" Ti amo," I replied and let the last of my tears fall as I cut the phone and turned around. 

And guess who the fuck was standing in front of me. 

It was Nick. 

Bloody bastard Nick. 

"Who was that?" Nick asked me. I surveyed him with my eyes, he had hastily pulled on a vest, and jeans, I could make out the outline of his member as he had gone commando under the denim. He still had sex hair and his eyes were still glazed over. 

"My boyfriend," I replied and began to walk away. Nick grabbed my forearm and pulled me towards him, "Why the hell are you calling, Maddox?" He snarled at me, I shoved him away and slapped him hard. His head turned to the side and I saw his jaw clench, "Because you are taking his rightful place, you chauvinistic pig!" I screamed at him. Nick grabbed my wrists and pulled me close, "I told you that it wasn't what it looked like." I stomped his foot with my sneakers and slapped him again, "You were twined with other girl, naked. Do you think I am stupid? Or just fucking dumb?" I asked him pointedly. Nick rubbed at the cheek with now had my finger prints etched against it. 

"I am sorry." 

"No, sorry is when you make a mistake for the first time. After that, it becomes a choice you consciously make." I replied back solemnly. I still hadn't forgotten the way he had insulted me when I first walked into his office, when I caught him making out with Cassia and I definitely would never forget this. Nick's brown eyes pleaded with me, but I steeled myself, "Enough is enough, Nick."