Travis's Song

hey guys, so I didn't want to update a new chapter as I'm having a wee bit of writer's block. but dunnn dunn duunnnn I wrote this song for and on behalf of Travis for all you people...so read and enjoy.

The darkness envelops everything dear to me. You're just a memory, I can't get rid of baby. Passed on the floor, on some Vegas hoe. Your reputation precedes you, glad it doesn't deter the shit you do.  Hanging from a chandelier? You've lost your mind my dear...! Let's get away from here.

CHORUS

We're runnin' wild and free, don't give a fuck baby of where we're going. The sun will rise, the dawn of a different time, you'll be mine. As you put on your shades, ignite us with a flame. We were made to run free, flowin' with the breeze, tattooed sleeves, we were born free.

You pull off your tshirt, get into the dirt, take that sucker down. Win this round, and life's brighter now. With smoke and fumes, love of different hues. We're nocturnal birds, lil' lovin' won't hurt. Wrap yourself in my sheets, scream for me, when you're in the throes of ecstasy. It can be said with gunshots, runnin' through a parking lot. Someone called the fucking cops, did someone get caught?

alrighty... I'm done.

vote and tell me if you liked it.

I wanna get me some Travis. I mean who wouldn't want that brown haired, blue eyed, muscular sexgod? Hmm....

I just heard that the fifty shades trailer is relasing WAIT FOORR ITT on my BIRTHDAAAAAAY!!!!

Omfg.

Just omfg.

Sooooo, which one of you is FedExing Christian Grey to my (imaginary) penthouse? Make sure he gets handcuffs tooo. :3

k thanks. Bye.

HAHA Love you guys!

xx

Aurora