Rude Boy

I walked to my office, these stilettos were murdering my calves and ravishing my thigh muscles. My shirt was soaked with sweat, plus the heat was causing a painful friction between my upper thighs. I exhaled sharply as I began to feel a heat rash form. I entered my room, threw my bag on my chair and pulled off my heels. I kept a fresh shirt in the office, at all times. This time it was red in colour and would look good with my blue skirt and blazer. I began to unbutton my shirt. I was early in the office, hence I had my privacy at this moment. I pulled off my shirt and let it fall to the ground, the cool air felt so good against my skin. I used a tissue to wipe the sweat off my skin, and threw it away. I heard the door open, I assumed it was Travis and laughed, "So early, huh?"

I turned around and my smile dropped as my eyes raked up and down Nick's suit clad body.

He cleared his throat, "Maybe if I got to see this often, I'd actually get work done." His tone was clearly sarcastic, but the husky edge to his voice and the sudden discomfort of his pants gave him away. My red lace bra was on show.

A D cup in a skimpy lace bra....hmm...wasn't that an aphrodisiac?

So much for that strong façade, I laughed inwardly. I arched my eyebrows and said, "A good and wise man, would avert his eyes if exposed to a woman's modesty, Mr Bateman."

He arched his eyebrows, he turned around, locked the door of my cabin and walked towards me. I backed away to my table and gestured for him to stop. If he came any closer, he'd be able to see the injuries inflicted by Travis on my chest and neck. His chocolate gaze was intense, his face stoic and unrevealing. I sat on my desk, and he came towards me. He grabbed my hand and pressed it to his little Nick. I softly gasped as I realized how aroused he was. He was hard steel encased in Calvin Klein boxers.

He then placed his hands on either side of my thighs and looked me in the eye and replied, "A modest woman would never arouse forbidden feelings in a hot blooded man, no matter how good and wise he is."

And he, ladies and gentlemen, takes the Oscar for the Best Comeback Line in 2014.

"Are you insinuating that I am trying to arouse something in you?" I retorted, with defiance in my eyes.

Nick grabbed my hair and pulled me to his body, my chest rubbing against his. He lowered his lips to mine till they were brushing against each other and said, "Every second you spend topless on your desk, makes resisting to take you right here and right now, very difficult....so I suggest that you put on some clothes and explain those bruises to me," he finished by tracing the marks with his fingers.

Bitch got busted. I chastised myself. I pulled on the shirt and buttoned it quickly. The sweat had long evaporated and now, it was just a searing heat that passed through my body as Nick's dark gaze remained fixated on me. I undid my hair and pulled it up into a high pony tail. Nick sat on the chair in front of my desk, and impatiently tapped his fingers.

"My bruises are none of your business, get out." I snapped at him. I sat on my plush leather chair and started to switch on my laptop. "Did Travis do this to you?" Nick's voice cut through the silence, and the tapping of my fingers on the keyboard immediately stopped.

"No," came my instant reply, but game over, I could see Nick immediately realized that Travis had done something to me.

"You better not be lying to me," Nick threatened. He got up and crossed his arms over his chest. Finally, I actually noticed what he was wearing. Grey trousers and a blazer with a black shirt and a grey embossed tie. He looked so perfect standing in my office....

"Dylan, if that sucker has touched you even once in a violent way, kiss his dick goodbye, alright?" Nick said sternly and before I could stop myself, I slapped him, hard.

His face had turned to the other side. He clenched his jaws as tight as he could, the muscles protruding beautifully.

"What haven't I said about you slapping me?" Nick said and with that he lunged at me.

I was out of my chair in a flash, kicking it to the ground as I tried to escape Nick's unhidden fury. But, to my dismay, I failed.

Nick's arms grabbed mine and shoved me against a wall, rattling me he said, "Slap Travis if you want, but not me, never me."

"What makes you so special?" I breathed heavily.

"The very fact that I am attending your sister's wedding, not Travis." Nick replied with a smirk. He straightened his blazer and placed a kiss against my hot throat.

"Only I can turn you up, baby." He licked my skin and placed a hot kiss again.

I laughed in his face, "Travis has already beat you in that department. He let me ride him like a Harley, baby. Too bad it was you, who was missing out on the fun."

"Don't push it." Nick warned me, his eyes dangerously dark.

"That's what I told him when he was deep," I seductively whispered. I knew I shouldn't be lying about making love to Travis, but I knew that any talk of Trav would rile him up and that was just too good to pass up on.

Nick pushed me away and left my office, slamming the door shut. His slam rattled the door and it's hinges.

"Stronzo," I muttered under my breath.

*

(THIRD PERSON NARRATION)

Bastien looked over Manhattan skyline from his apartment, situated on the 58th floor. His green gaze remained fixed on what he saw in front of him, his sight not wavering even once.

Bastien's electric green eyes were gorgeous, he had golden flecks inside it, which shimmered in the sun like molten gold. He possessed a body any Abercrombie model would be jealous of, due to the amount of time he spent in the gym. His tanned skin and black hair put Jacob Black to shame.

It was a pity, though.

A beautiful man, with an ugly heart.

His girlfriend of two years, Cassia Andrews was sleeping soundly in his bed. She, like many others, didn't know that he was in the Mafia.

Cassia had finally grown the pair of balls that'd be required in leaving her billionaire boyfriend. He didn't know his name though. Cassia never kissed and told.

And quite frankly he didn't give a damn whose dick was shoved up her hole, as long as she wasn't cheating on his radar. He didn't like cheaters.

He didn't like the way his mother had slept with Dylan's real father and had gotten pregnant with him. The bastard son, was what he was called behind closed doors.

Dylan's real father had died in a car accident. Dylan's mum had remarried Dustin Hunter. Lylan, Dylan's mother, was a beauty. Long waist length pitch black hair, caramel skin and a short build. Lylan was pregnant when Dylan's father had passed away. Lylan met Dustin shortly after that and it was love at first sight. Roland who was three, at the time, accepted Dustin as her father immediately. But Dylan was raised to believe that Dustin was as her father, when he in fact, was not.

The Hunter family had a lot of lies and skeletons in the closet.

But Dylan didn't know about this.

Neither did she know, that she had a half-brother who thirsted for her blood.

Finally you know what Bastien looks like, and bowchickawowwow did uuuuuu see that coming? ;)

PS: I don't know who to cast as Basty. Any ideas?

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Vote and comment, ya'all.

xx

Aurora