The Other Woman

I felt Nick's lips glide over mine, pulling my bottom lip in and sucking on it as our tongues clashed. He was so sexy. I wanted him. I needed him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he hoisted me up, wrapping my muscular thighs around his narrow waist. I could feel him pressing into my core, an unmistakable heat being emitted from both of us.

I would have continued this but...

But...he had a girlfriend.

I pulled away from Nick, staring into his dark brown eyes. I pulled my fingers from his hair and shoved him backwards. He arched his eyebrows, "What?" He bit his lip and stared at me.

"You have a girlfriend, Nick. Why are you cheating?"

Nick frowned, "It's just a kiss, Dylan. That's all it will be. A kiss...that's it."

I felt as if someone had dropped tons of iron on my chest. Just a kiss? Well of course it would be. Why would he want me? Nick came close to me to kiss me again. But I pushed him away and opened the door, stepping out into the hallway. I began to walk when his arm curled around mine, pushing me back-first into a wall.

"What is your problem?" He growled, "Just shut up and kiss me." I laughed at him, crossing my arms over my chest. He glared at me, "I know you want me. Why hide it?"

I laughed even harder, I stopped laughing abruptly and poked him in the chest, "The only thing keeping me away from slapping the pompous bullshit in your mind away, is the fact that you are my boss and that I, as your PA have to draw the line somewhere. Want you? Pfft...right. I've had better, Bateman. You are a four. Kostas is still a nine and three quarters. You are nothing." I sneered at him.

Nick raised his hands, "You were salivating, when I had opened those buttons. Who are you fooling, Hunter?" He grabbed my hand whose fingers kept poking him, and pinned it above my head. He trailed his fingers at the outline of my breasts and stared down lustfully at me.

"This is sexual harassment, you know?" I spat out. At my words, Nick immediately recoiled as if I had done something distasteful. He looked hurt at what I had said, but Nick had a girlfriend. As much as I wanted him,  I didn't want to be the other woman in his life. That wasn't a respectable position to hold. It was a position, I didn't want to have. I didn't mind not having him, but I would definitely not be the other woman. I didn't want him cheating, and I didn't want to be the reason for heartbreak. 

"Sexual harassment? Pfft. Shut up, Dylan. You are talking shit and you know it." He scoffed back. I arched my eyebrows, "You are sick and stupid. What makes you think that I am ready to put my dignity at stake for a one night fling, with my boss?" I pulled the straps of my dress up, as it had cunningly slipped down my shoulders. I pushed Nick away and walked to the dance floor.

I stared at Sherry who was dancing with the same man again, I nodded to myself and ordered a round of shots. I drank one after the other without caring, without giving a shit. Life sucked, and it sucked hard. I didn't deserve this. Before I could realize, I had already had my twentieth shot, luckily for me, I could hold my liquor. I was about to have my twenty-first shot when a firm hand wrapped itself around my wrist and tugged. I turned around, guns at the ready to verbally shoot down the person who had the tenacity to keep it away from me, but I instantly calmed down when I realized that it was Sherry. 

She smiled pitifully at me, "Enough is enough, Dylan. Keep control, please." She begged. She took the shot glass and took it in with one gulp. I smiled painfully at her, "He kissed me, Sherry." 

"Who kissed you?" She asked confused.

I pointed to where Nick was. He was standing amongst a group of girls who were barely dressed. If those tapes on the boobs and the plain neon coloured skirts could be called dresses...well then, they were dresses. He was smiling and laughing as those girls ran their hands over his torso and arms, squeezing his biceps and trying to get him to lift up his t-shirt so that they could see the yumminess underneath.