End Game

I gulped as I turned to face my father. He was fuming, oh God! He probably thought that his daughter was a hoe. I smiled at him, "Dad, this is my real boyfriend, Travis Maddox." I smiled at Travis. Travis smiled back and thrust out his hand, "My name's Travis, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sir." My dad hesitated first and then took it, "The pleasure is not mine, it's of my daughter's. If you hurt her, I will shoot you in the balls." 

I turned red in embarrassment, "Dad..." I whined and my dad shook his head, "None of that "dad" nonsense with me, young lady. First Nick and now him? How many guys are you gonna' sleep with?" 

Oh God No! I mentally screamed at my dad. I looked at Travis, his jaw was rapidly clenching and unclenching, his fists had curled up into a ball, he looked at me briefly but I could the ice cold colour of them. I was in so much trouble. I gulped and gave a reassuring smile to Travis, "Dad, come on, I didn't sleep with him, what the hell is wrong with you?" 

My dad arched his eye brows, "Why did you introduce him as your boyfriend then?" 

"You did what?" Travis hissed in my ear. I said, "Dad, leave us alone. You're fucking up my real relationship with my real boyfriend." I gave him a straight, pointed look. He still didn't understand what I was trying to convey. I sighed with frustration and shook my head, "Let us be, daddy."

He shrugged his shoulders and turned around, he began to walk but then he called out, "Dylan, I don't know what's the truth. I don't know who you're fucking or who you're dating, but whatever it is, you need to clean your scene up." And with that verbal slap my dad left me to deal with Travis. 

I turned to face him and said, "Let me explain. Don't blow your gauge." I warned him. Travis' fist unclenched and before I could stop it, his hand had connected to the side of my face. I recoiled in horror as his slap stung my skin. I could fear tears coming out and could faintly taste blood. I took few steps away from him, "Travis, I didn't sleep with him!" I cried out. Travis shook his head, "What makes you think I will believe a slut like you?" 

"Travis, please! You have to believe me!" I inched away from him as he came closer to me. His eyes were hard and cool as ice, his jaw so tightly clenched that I wondered how his teeth hadn't broken till yet, and his chest was rising and falling as he tried to reign in the temper that was unravelling him at the seams. I knew what it was coming down to. I turned on my heels and ran, but I couldn't get far before Travis yanked me backwards into his body, by my hair and whispered, "I told you to stay away from him. Why the fuck did you call him your boyfriend in front of your parents?" 

I scratched at his hands, "LET ME GO!" I screamed. He didn't and my struggle continued. 

"Answer the fucking question you bitch!" Travis snarled in my ears, it rang out in my brain and I whimpered, "I don't know. I just did. I lied. I am sorry. Please. Stop!" Travis pushed me to the ground as he let go, "I don't know why the fuck you called me here. Just to waste my time? Are you mad, Dylan? Do you honestly think I have the time to deal with your bullshit?" 

"You probably should have the time. You are her boyfriend after all," Came my sister's loud and clear reply. I immediately cleaned the tears with the back of my hand and waved at Roland, "You should leave RollyPolly, this isn't your business to interfere in." 

"The last time I checked, my sister wasn't insane enough to date a guy who hurts her. What the hell are you doing on the ground? Get up, lass." My sister squealed. She gave me her hand, I took it and hoisted myself up, I dusted the dirt off my clothes and looked at Roland, "Please go away." 

Roland arched her eyebrow, "No. What the fuck is this, DanDan? Why did he hit you? In clear daylight that too!"

I sighed with frustration and said, "Roland he didn't hit me, he was trying to rub something off my cheek but I came closer to him and he struck too hard." I looked at Travis and smiled, he was biting his bottom lip. His blue eyes were sparkling in the sunlight now, he nodded and combed his chocolate brown hair with his fingers. 

"That's my fault, Roland, honestly!" I said smiling at my sister. She looked at me with a sceptical expression, "I don't believe you. Right now, I won't push this any further, but you will spill the beans." With that she left me. 

"Spill anything and I will hurt you so bad, you will be screaming in pain for weeks to come," Travis hissed into my ear. I recoiled and said, "Get the fuck away from me." 

Travis pulled at my hair and my head snapped backwards, I shouted in pain and scratched his hands. At least I thought I had. 

I turned around as Travis' grip left my hair and realized that I had raked my nails across his face. His skin was now scarred with three red, large welts. And his face was scary, I knew that I had gotten into major trouble. I chastised myself. I don't know why I had to call Travis. 

All I knew now, was that I was in major trouble. 

That I would get hurt, extensively and painfully, 

And that, I would never recover if he did this to me. 

But all of that lost focus when Travis lunged towards me again. 

I am leaving you on a cliff hanger. HAHAHAHAH I am evil. I was having major writer's block but now I am okay, I guess. :P You guys are awesome. I love the comments and others things you leave for me to read. I appreciate it all. :D Thank you so much, my cute billionaires. 

xx

Aurora