$3x On The Dance Floor

I dedicated this to fl0wersniffinwh0re cause' I love her books Possession, Black and Blue and Elixir and EVERYTHING that she has ever written. I love her. So this is for her. Cause' I love her. And she's awesome. :D 

xx 

Nick's POV 

I walked into my apartment. Cassia, had left a note on the fridge, saying that she had already left for Los Angeles. I smiled to myself. Cassia was a literal Miss Independant, she didn't require a man, at all. She could pack her bags on her own, drive herself wherever she wanted to go, and she didn't always want me around. I liked that. But, I have to admit, it would be nice to have her ask me to do something for her. But it's alright. 

Anyways. 

I walked to my bedroom, I had asked Cassia to prepare an ensemble for me to wear to the club, she had done exactly that. She left a plain black t-shirt, with a black leather jacket and tight dark wash jeans on the bed, with combat boots on the ground. I removed my shoes, throwing it near the closet. I pulled off my shirt and pants, till I was left in nothing but my boxers. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and smiled, it had taken five years to get the hard ridges which had formed on my stomach. It was so much of hard work, but it had paid off. I couldn't deny that. I pulled off my boxers and walked into the shower. I turned the faucet on, the hot water scalding my skin.

But it's okay. It didn't hurt. Not much, anyways.

I ran my hands down the ridges, stopping above the place where the sun doesn't shine. I was in need of a good round of getting 'laid.' Cassia was too busy with her schedule and so was I. I guess we both were to blame. But the pent up sexual frustration, got even harder to bear when Dylan walked into my office. 

I couldn't forget how her hips swayed, how her assets looked in that white shirt. She was so sexy. I wanted to explore every part of her. I realized how being rude had done nothing to help my case. It wouldn't help me with Dylan. She was hurt, she didn't show it. But at times, it flashed in her eyes. She thought she could cover it up, but she couldn't. I knew her, without really knowing her. 

I finished taking a shower and stepped out, the water trailing down my body to the plush carpet under my feet. I reached for a fresh Calvin Klein boxer and pulled it on, followed by my jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and then my combat boots. I surveyed myself in the mirror, Cassia's taste was amazing. I looked like I had walked off the sets of Sons of Anarchy. And DAMN, the look suited me. A quick glance at my watch told me that it was ten thirty. I had to leave now, in order to reach the club by eleven. It wasn't good to keep people waiting. 

Plus, the party would only start if I was there. 

I grabbed my wallet, and my keys and exited my penthouse, locking it behind me. I walked into the private elevator that would take me directly to the parking lot. I swaggered to my Audi. I owned only two cars, an Aventador and an Audi. I didn't really need many cars, it was too expensive, even for a billionaire like me. 

I unlocked the car and got in, I adjusted my brown hair and put the key into ignition. I drove to the club with the song One Night In Paradise by Baptiste Giabiconi blaring from the speakers. He spoke of one night with the girl he loves, one night in paradise. 

Seems cute, I thought to myself. I began to hum to the song when I realized that I had already reached the club, "Maybe next time, Baptiste." I muttered to myself and got out of the car, throwing my keys at the valet boy who looked excited to get to drive my Audi. He got in and drove off as I entered the club.