Nick's Frustrations

(in third person) 

Nick slammed open the door of his office as he walked inside, removing his shirt and exposing, his firm, taut skin to whoever would follow him. He threw his iPhone on the table and began to rummage in the drawers for a fresh shirt. He always kept extras, just in case. 

Nick couldn't understand why Dylan was hanging around with a douchebag like Kostas. Kostas had gotten his sister, Zoya pregnant at the age of seventeen. Kostas had done a runner, but he had left Nick to pick up the pieces. Zoya, being the adamant minx she was decided to keep the baby, only for her to miscarry three months in. It left Zoya broken and shattered. She was now recovering from the shock. She was twenty, but the trauma had stayed. 

Nick ran his hands through his brown tousled hair, pulling at it. He couldn't help but wonder how it'd feel like if it was Dylan doing that to him. Dylan was beautiful, he just didn't see it at that moment. He was in rage and boiling anger.

He didn't see that, but he knew that she was gorgeous. 

Her hips were carved beautifully, not as voluptuous as Kim Kardashian's, but not lacking in the department, either. Her breasts, were large and succulent, it filled her top and gave a 'sexy mama' look to her entire persona. She was..breathtaking. 

Nick laughed to himself, if Cassia her him thinking such thoughts, she'd slap him across the face. Cassia was all for naughty fun and games, but unfaithfulness was something she could not tolerate. Nick's abs hurt, as Kostas had managed to strike a blow there. But he couldn't help running his fingers along his lips. He still could feel the moment, when Dylan turned his face towards her and kissed him. He could remember the naughty nibble he had taken. And her refusal to work with him. 

He got annoyed, why did calling her 'fat' or 'not worth interviewing,' even matter? He had apologized to her. Now, all she had to do, was to accept his apology. He was metaphorically, on his knees, but she didn't care. 

Just the way you didn't care, you dumbass. His conscience scolded him. He let rip a short laugh. He unbuttoned a new white shirt and slipped it on, clasping the buttons slowly. He wondered what it would be like to have her, rip off all these buttons in a moment of lust. Would she even be ferocious? Or a scared puppy? Nick shrugged, it wasn't his place to think anything of the sort. But he knew one thing clearly, Kostas was lying when he had said that Dylan was his girlfriend. Nick saw the way Dylan's mouth dropped open when he made that comment and knew then, that he was bullshitting. Nick could sniff out a lie, like the way those airport German Shepherds could find drugs. He was very good at it, he was highly observant as well.  

Kostas not being Dylan's boyfriend meant only one thing. 

He had a chance to get her for himself. 

And get her, he will. 

A slow smile spread over Nick's face as this dawned upon him. 

He will get her. 

No matter what. 

***

(Dylan's POV) 

I walked into my apartment, alone. I had left Kostas. I told him not to call or message me, after what he had done. I knew he'd call in a while, but right now, I didn't want him anywhere near me. I refused the job offer and declined anything and everything he was offering. I didn't need it. I didn't want it. The getting-Nick's-sister-pregnant explanation was too much to take, and I didn't want to carry such baggage. 

Him saying that I was his girlfriend was the biggest turn off and the most annoying thing he could say. I could see people snickering softly. Obviously, wondering how a handsome man like him, could get stuck with an ogre, like me. I slipped off my skirt in the hallway, the tight leather began to cause heat rashes on my skin. I pulled off my heels and padded into the main room. Sherry was sitting on the couch, flipping through the various channels when I cleared my throat.