Waking Up In His Bed

My head felt like it was being hit by a jack hammer. The pounding was increasing on and on, just when I thought it couldn't get worse, a voice got added to the pounding, "Dylan, are you okay?"

My eyes fluttered open as the voice persisted with, "Are you okay?" I blinked rapidly, trying to get rid of the sleep that had gathered around my eyes, when it didn't work, rubbing my eyes clean was the only option. I sat up as my vision began to clear up...dark brown eyes stared into mine...Nick's eyes. 

My hands instantly flew to my chests. I had a habit of sleeping topless, hence the thought of him seeing my naked boobs was too much to take.

"Nick, what are you doing here?" I spluttered out.

He arched his eyebrows and spoke up, "The question should be what the hell were you thinking? Huh, Dylan? Drinking like a trucker! You passed out on the street. Did you know that?"

I shook my head as I surveyed my surroundings. I was on a California King Bed. The bed was plush and comfy. The pillows were huge too. I didn't know whether the pillow was big or whether my body frame was small. I have to agree with the former. Not latter. The room was simple, a black bed, side table, coffee table and a white couch with a black carpet but white brocade wallpapers.

"Well, you did pass out on the streets! That was so embarrassing for me. To tug you and drag you to my car and bring you here to my place. I risked everything. Including my relationship with Cassia."

Cassia.

So that was her name.

Nick's girlfriend's name was Cassia. Her name was beautiful. I wondered whether she was too. Was she slimmer than me? More beautiful than me? Better than me? I barely paid attention to Nick's speech, when I felt his arms wrap around my body. He pulled me off the bed and dragged me to the bathroom.

He steadied me in front of the bathroom mirror, grabbed my chin, turned me towards the mirror and said, "look at yourself. You look like a pathetic mess. What the hell were you thinking?"

I pulled away from him. I knew he was right. There were bags under my eyes, and my usually bronze colour was a life less brown. My black eyes looked grey too.

I surveyed myself in the mirror, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It wasn't what I was wearing yesterday.

Did Nick change my clothes?

"Yes, I did change your clothes, Dylan. You had gravel all over it," he said, noticing how I was surprised at the reflection in the mirror. He didn't smile at me. He frowned.

I replied, "Why did you bring me here?"

Nick crossed his arms over his bare muscled chest, "you should be thanking me."

I huffed and left the room. Some how I knew where the kitchen was, I grabbed a chilled bottle of water. I took a long  gulp and said, "You could've told Sherry to bring me to my home. You didn't have to do the honors, you know?"

Nick looked offended, he sniffed, "just be happy I bought you here. Cassia wouldn't like your presence and neither would I like the repercussions of her temper.".

I glared at him, "Then you shouldn't have bought me here. Simple as that, really." 

I slammed the bottle on the island and walked to the bedroom, I grabbed my phone, my dress which was lying on the couch and headed out. I pushed Nick to the side, as I walked to his main door.

I felt Nick wrap his hands around my forearm, pulling me back first into him, "Don't. I couldn't let you go, not then and definitely not now."

He trailed his fingers over my arms, tracing me...I felt the steady rise and fall of his chest behind me. I wanted to touch him. To make him mine. To possess him. But I knew there was a line that we were crossing.

His lips kissed my neck, softly sucking and biting it. I moaned shamelessly. I thrust my fingers into his thick hair, pulling at it. I turned around and pressed myself against him. I could feel his desire and I knew mine was dripping in my underwear.

He kissed my neck, but I finally pulled him away, I sighed and leaned my head against his, "What are we doing, Nick?"

He smiled against my cheek, "I don't know baby. I don't know."

Baby.

I had a feeling that this was the start of something new. Something forbidden, and wrong. But his breath mingling with mine, seemed like the most beautiful thing. At the moment, I could barely care about being the other woman in his life. I know that I wanted him. And I knew that some part of him, no matter how dominant, wanted me.

The sparks were flying, now all that was left was a fire to be ignited.

hey you all. so I'm travelling right now. but I managed to get this done. Sorry if it's too short for you. But vote and comment my billionaires.

btw the Broke Billionaire is #467 on the Wattpad chart. VOTE HARDER AND SHARE MORE.  YOU GUYS ROCK! 

xx

Aurora

UPDATE: THE BROKE BILLIONAIRE IS #233 ON THE CHICKLIT CHART! WHOOPPDEEDOODAAH! I LOVE YOU GUYS. IMMA GIVE YOU ALL A SHOUT OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THAT.

XX

A SIMPLY PROUD AURORA