Chapter 42

I published 2 chapters yesterday but accidently unpublished this one. Sorry about that. If you haven't read chapter 41 then scroll back :)
---

Third Person's Point of View:

"You'll have to behead Grace, fill her blood in a glass and give it to me when we capture her," Lord Darkness smiled widely.

Andrew paled hearing it.

Lord Darkness' smirk widened.

'No one shall love in my kingdom' he thought.

"Andrew, you are now filled with dark energy. You shouldn't love anyone. I am doing a big favor to you by letting you kill your beloved. Forget loving. It's just a weakness," Lord Darkness said and walked away.

He headed towards his room but found Smith on his way. He liked how loyal Smith is. But after getting betrayed by his best friend he had learned to not blindly trust anyone.

Smith bowed.

"My lord, I have an amazing news," Smith said.

"What is it, Smith?" Lord Darkness asked.

"The dead has started to rise again around the Lake of Death," Smith gave a sinister smile.

"Ahh, those soldiers I killed ages ago?" Lord Darkness chuckled, "I had felt so great after killing them."

"Yes, my lord. And now this time all of them are on your side," Smith said.

"Except one, Smith," Lord Darkness clenched his fists.

'Valia should have been on my side just like his beloved Elizabeth,' he thought.

Smith nodded.

"I am going to seize all the magic from the Klataria in some minutes. Only you slaves will be able to use it. And all the slaves' weapons and flying discs will be able to access magic too."

"How wonderful!" Smith said.

Lord Darkness wanted to make every witch and vampire gifted with magic totally powerless.

"Smith," Lord Darkness said.

"Yes, my lord?"

"Conquer the city of Serup by tonight," Lord Darkness ordered.

"We sure will," Smith said.

"Dismissed," Lord Darkness said. Smith bowed and went away.

Lord Darkness entered his huge room.

Everything in the room was black colored.

He took out a big rainbow-colored crystal from an almirah.

"LARUS TE MAGICAS HUENS UT ANA INDSU JA AM SI NISTRAD!" Lord Darkness screamed in Klatarian and the crystal started glowing.

The magic of the Klataria was entering the powerful crystal. Lord Darkness concentrated more and more.

The crystal started glowing too brightly.

He put a cloth over the crystal.

"Now all of them are powerless," Lord Darkness said to himself and laughed.

---

Grace's Point of View:

We flew on the silver disc for too long but still hadn't reached our destination.