Chapter 7

Grace's Point of View:

I sighed feeling comfortable in my warm bed. I snuggled closer to the hard thing beside me. It felt so good.

"Oh my gosh! I am going to be a grandma!" A low voice woke me up.

A yawn escaped from my mouth and I saw the same handsome face of King in my bed. I chuckled.

"I know you are imaginary, you can't be in my bed," I smiled at him.

"You are so hot," I said and his imaginary self's eyes got widened looking at me.

Blood rushed to my cheeks. Am I high? Even though he was imaginary, he looked flawless.

He yawned and stretched, while stretching his t-shirt lifted up a bit. I could see his abs. How would those feel like?

I moved my hand on his rock hard abs and they... flexed? My eyes widened hearing a sharp intake of breath.

No, not again!

I touched his face few times to confirm he wasn't real. Goodness! He was real!

"Noooo," I squeaked and moved away from him.

"Mom! You are right I am going to be an aunt!" I heard Katherine's voice.

I found Elizabeth gaping at me, and Katherine looking at me with a dazed look. My mouth fell wide open looking at them.

Gosh! They saw what I just did. Nooo!

"Eek! Let's go, mom. Good morning, Andrew and Grace," Katherine said, pulling her mom out of the room.

"... but I want to talk to them about my future grandchildren," I heard Elizabeth's voice.

"No, mom. That's not cool—" Katherine shut the door.

I saw King Andrew smirking at me.

"So do you wanna make Katherine an aunt? Let's make her dreams to be an aunt true," he winked at me.

I blushed and threw a pillow at him and ran away from his room. How can he say that to me?! I heard his laughter which felt so great to hear.

Oh goodness! How did I once again think that he was imaginary? No! Katherine and Elizabeth think I am pregnant.

I groaned and slapped my forehead.

When I reached my room, I found Katherine sitting on my bed grinning at me. Her green eyes were twinkling with joy.

"I am so happy for you! This was such a big surprise!" she said.

"No. I am not pregnant," I said.

"Stop lying. You had the... uh... you know... the baby making process!" she giggled.

The freaking baby making process?!

"Nooo! I didn't have sex with him," I said and blushed because of the dirty images which came to mind.

"Liaaarrrr, you are blushing," she laughed.

"I am not lying! I was blushing because of the dirty images which popped into my mind," I said. My eyes went wide open after realizing what I said.

I saw Katherine's eyes were wide open too and after some seconds she started laughing very hard.

"I know you are not pregnant," she said between her laughs, "mom and I were teasing you. After some time we figured out you weren't pregnant because we didn't smell your pregnancy."

Huh? Smell pregnancy. Weird vampires.

"I embarrassed myself so badly in front of your brother like two times," I said, looking away from Katherine.

"Well, that's normal among beloveds. The magical link between your soul and Andrew's soul is making you do all that,

"You'd act like you're very, very, very high sometimes when you are around him. The magical link makes the beloved in denial do crazy things," Katherine said, chuckling.

A magical link? Gosh, now I know why I acted like nuts around King Andrew.

Ugh! What I did today was too embarrassing. I won't be able to look at him now. Stupid magical link.

"You like him, don't you?" she asked.

"No. I don't," I said.

"Denial, denial, denial. Stop denying and start living," she said with a chuckle and went outside my room, ruffling my hair.

---

I headed towards the library. I saw the same wall where Kayla was hanging yesterday. Those words weren't removed from the wall.

"Wincarian bludnay huens nutrad te trima huens lasie," I said to myself, looking at that wall.

Wincarian. This word sounds so weird. What would it mean?

Suddenly the memories of that voice came back to me which made me shudder.

Whose voice was that? Was I really hallucinating? Maybe I was. But it felt so real.

I remembered that voice's words 'The thing which you love to do will take you to the answers.' What answers? What do I love to do which will take me to answers?

Reading? Writing? Daydreaming? Eating?

But that hallucination brought me close to the King. Andrew... I like his name. I smiled at the thought of him. Do I really like him? I don't think so.

I took a turn and saw the majestic library. I saw the librarian reading a book behind the counter.

"Good morning, madam," she said, adjusting her glasses.

"Oh hey!" I greeted her.

"And please don't call me madam. Call me Grace," I smiled.

"Oh okay," she grinned at me.

"What is your name?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Emilia Wincarian," she said, making my eyes go wide.

"Wincarain?"  

●●●

This chapter is dedicated to creativesimilies

●●●

So how was it?

Wincarian?

What did you like the most in this chapter?

I am not satisfied with the chapter though.

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW