Chapter 6

Grace's Point of View:

Kayla's body was hanging on the wall by a rod which went straight through her chest. Blood was flowing out of her eyes and chest.

I saw the words 'WINCARIAN bludnay huens nutrad te trima huens lasie' written with blood on the wall. What does it even mean?

"GRACE! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHY WERE YOU SCREAMING!?" I saw Katherine coming towards me.

I just pointed my finger towards Kayla's body. Katherine's eyes widened and she gasped.

"It was true..." she murmured to herself.

---

I was still in shock about Kayla's death. It's been some hours since her body was removed from the wall.

King Andrew, Elizabeth, Katherine, and Thomas were in shock looking at Kayla's body. A recognition passed through their faces after reading those words written on the wall. I couldn't understand it.

But who killed Kayla? Who wrote those words? What the heck is happening?

I heard someone knock on the door. Who could it be?

"C-Come in," I said.

Thomas entered the room with a plate. He took it and kept it on my bed.

"Eat it," he said and sighed.

I nodded and started eating the roasted chicken. It was delicious.

"Do you know who killed Kayla?" I asked while eating.

He sat on the bed and looked at me.

"No one killed Kayla... neither was that a suicide. Grace, its something else," he said and looked towards the ceiling.

What is 'something else'? Did he even know who killed her? I frowned. I know he heard my thoughts, but he didn't answer me.

"What language were the words written on the wall?" I asked.

"Klatarian. It's an old vampire language."

I nodded.

After I completed my dinner, he took the plate and went outside my room without saying anything. I was happy with the fact that I wasn't going to have any more nights without food.

'The thing which you love to do will take you to the answers' I heard a creepy whisper in my mind.

The hair on the nape of my skin stood up.

Whose voice was that? It sounded like an old woman's voice.

I clutched the pillow near me and looked around the room. I was sure that this voice wasn't Thomas' voice.

My breaths quickened. Was something in my room?

'Ha ha ha don't worry dear... Wincarian bludnay huens nutrad te trima huens lasie' I heard that voice again which made me shiver. It spoke the same words which were written on that wall.

There is something here! How can a voice say something in my head?!? I don't wanna stay here in this room. I jumped to my feet and ran out of my room.

'Shhh don't be scared. Blood blood blood blood.' That voice wasn't leaving me alone. I ran faster. My eyes turned glossy.

'The Event has started. It has really started.'

Leave me alone!

'Wincarian. Klataria. Death. Blood. Death. Blood. Death.'

Suddenly I crashed into someone.

I saw King Andrew. He looked at me with a frown and he put his hands on my shoulders.

"What happened? Why are you out of your room? It's so late. Why were you running?" he asked.

Tears were flowing out of my eyes, words didn't come out of my mouth. My bottom lip quivered.

"Hey, don't cry," he said, wiping my tears.

"V-Voice! A v-voice was in my m-mind," I said, looking at him with terror in my eyes.

"Voice? I think you just had a hallucination," he said touching my cheeks which calmed me down a little bit.

"N-No I wasn't hallucinating," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll walk you to your room," he flashed me a smile.

"There is really nothing in your room," he said.

"NO! I can't g-go there to sleep. I am scared!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. Why don't you come to my room? Its safe there," he said giving me a concerned look.

I immediately nodded. Better be with him than to stay alone.

---

I regretted coming here... not really. He was laying beside me. He's probably sleeping.

I am blushing so hard right now. I am in the same bed with a guy. Oh gosh!

He was gonna sleep on the couch earlier, I told him to sleep on the bed and I'd sleep on the couch but he didn't agree.

At last, we decided to sleep in the same bed but away from each other. I shouldn't have agreed to it.

But I don't know why I felt like staying close to him. Is it because of that beloved thing?

Suddenly he pulled me closer. My cheeks went red. I could literally feel butterflies in my stomach. They are real! I thought it was just nonsense written in books.

Goodness! What to do? I was a blushing mess.

After a few moments, I snuggled into him and yawned.

'Enjoy till it lasts. A vampire's already... dead.' I heard that voice once again before I fall asleep.

●●●

So how was it?

What was your favourite part in this chapter?

What do you think 'Wincarian bludnay huens nutrad te trima huens lasie' mean?

Grace and Andrew had some moments in this chap ;)

BTW I am going to rewrite the beginning chapters. Gonna add some descriptions in them.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have an exam tomorrow.

●●●

This chapter is dedicated to Cutebubles

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● FOLLOW ● SHARE