Chapter 25

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE CHAPTER 24 THEN SCROLL BACK. WATTPAD DIDN'T SEND PEOPLE NOTIFICATION ABOUT IT.

●●●

Third Person's Point of View:

The sun had set and the moon was crawling its way up in the sky. The old castle was lit up, and the violins sang an entrancing melody which filled the forest and the surrounding hills.

The doors of the grand hall opened and everyone's attention shifted towards it.

"HELLO MY DEARS!" Elizabeth said. She was wearing a green gown which had flowers embroidered on it in gold and the diamonds were making her dress sparkle.

The Slaves of Darkness erupted in cheers. A very old man came forward in his purple gown and smiled at Elizabeth.

"Old friends remind me that loyalty really exists," he said, took Elizabeth's hand in his and kissed it.

"There's a saying: 'In the end, you always go back to the people that were there in the beginning,'" Elizabeth said, and the smile on the old man's face widened.

"That's true," he said.

"How are you, Smith?" Elizabeth asked.

"Monstrous," Smith said, making Elizabeth laugh.

"So, how's the girl?" Smith said, and they walked outside the hall.

"Pathetic, weak, fearful," she said, and smiled menacingly.

"Amazing," Smith looked relieved.

"They probably think that I am kidnapped," Elizabeth laughed hard.

Smith smirked.

"What about Chafica?" He asked.

"She's with us, on the dark side; she has no choice," Elizabeth said.

"Good," Smith's eyes glinted, "how much does the girl know about Lord Darkness?"

"Pathetic girl probably thinks that our Lord has risen again so early. I lied to her about that. I wanted to look at her scared face," Elizabeth laughed like an evil witch.

This time Smith couldn't stop the smile forming on his face. 'The dark side will conquer everything,' he thought.

"I gave her the hints too," Elizabeth said, she wiped the tears from her face which were caused due to laughing.

"What?! We should not take risks!" Smith's nose flared in anger.

"Calm down, she'll not find anything," Elizabeth muttered.

"And how are you so sure about that?" He said, with displeasure on his face.

"Oh shush," Elizabeth pressed her lips into a thin line.

Smith sighed.

---

The Slaves of Darkness gathered at a top of a mountain near the castle.

Violins, flutes, drums, and all other musical instruments were brought and kept on a big stage. 13 canons were placed in front of it.

Elizabeth and Smith arrived. They both had sinister smiles on their faces.

"Music... best way to control people's emotions," Smith said, gazing at the musical instruments without any expression on his face.

He looked towards the sky and saw that it was clear and the moon was shining in its glory.

"THE TIME HAS COME!" he screamed.

Some Slaves of Darkness started playing a symphony. A symphony full of power, which made the hearts of everyone fill with a desire to win and conquer everything.

Nine people came forward and stood in a row in front of the giant crystal which was kept in the center.

Two more came and stood in front of those nine.

Elizabeth and Smith stood in front of all of them. They were facing the crystal and had knives in their hands.

Suddenly someone came on a silver disc on that mountain in a black gown and hood. He walked towards the crystal and stood between Elizabeth and Smith.

"You're late," Elizabeth said.

"I am sorry, Your Highness," Thomas said, removing his hoodie.

"LET'S START!" Smith screamed.

Music played by the Slaves of Darkness started getting more and more powerful. Everyone else was standing around the 14 Slaves of Darkness which were going to perform the ritual.

"WE INTENT FORTH TO FILL THIS WORLD WITH MORE DARK ENERGY, TO MAKE THIS WORLD WORSE THAN HELL!" The Slaves said. The canons were fired in the air.

They took the knives and made a cut on their thumb. The crystal sucked three drops of blood from each of them.

A huge black jet of energy came out of the crystal and went into the sky. It looked like it was smoke and was twirling.

Black thundering clouds appeared. It started raining.

Slaves of Darkness laughed and some chanted 'All Hail Darkness.'

"Thomas, long time, no see," Smith said.

"Cut the crap," Elizabeth interrupted.

"Did you bring your pathetic granddaughter's drops of blood?" she said.

"Yes, I brought her blood."

●●●

I am very unhappy with this chapter :(

What do you think about Smith?

And what about Elizabeth now? Are y'all getting surprises?😂

Did you find that ritual creepy?

Thomas also took part in the ritual. Is he a slave of Darkness too?

●●●

Please vote as I'll get very happy. It's 1.52am while I am typing this hehe.

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW