Chapter 29

Grace's Point of View:

"I love you, Grace…" I heard Andrew mutter in his sleep.

With my wide eyes, I looked towards Andrew. Did I hear it right? Or was it my imagination?

Probably my imagination. I chuckled.

"... Love you very much, Grace," he murmured again, but he was still sleeping.

Oh my gosh it wasn't my imagination. My heart skipped a beat.

I feel like I'm in a dream. How is it possible? Andrew loves me...

He freaking loves me!

Immense joy filled my heart. My mouth stretched in a wide smile, and butterflies filled my stomach.

I started passing my hand through his hair.

"Good morning," Andrew woke up.

"G-good morning," I replied, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"I'd love to wake up like this every day," he said, making blood rush to my cheeks. We were silent for minutes, enjoying each other's company.

Andrew sat on the bed and kissed my cheek. He looked so handsome with his morning hair.

"You remember about that trip to Serup?" He asked.

"Yeah, when are we going there?" I said, and a yawn escaped from my mouth.

"Today at 8 a.m.," he said, passing his hand through his hair.

I looked towards the clock, it showed 6:30 a.m., I should go and get ready.

The smile on my face wasn't faltering, I would never forget what he murmured in his sleep. I wanted to squeal so badly but I refrained. I'll probably get more alone time with Andrew today.

So exciting!

"I'll go get ready!" I chirped.

Without caring about my morning breath, I planted a kiss on his lips. He started kissing back.

"Okay," he said with a grin on his face, after our lips parted.

---

I closed the door of Andrew's room and came out. I inhaled a deep breath in.

Today is such an amazing day.

'I love you, Grace.' I remembered those words.

I squealed so hard and started doing my happy dance. Life is awesome!

Suddenly, I heard someone laughing. I stopped my weird dance as I saw a guard trying to not laugh looking at me.

My eyes went wide open like an owl's eyes.

Noooo!

Why didn't I notice this guy earlier? I groaned. I walked away with a flushed face.

Goodness gracious, why do I always embarrass myself? Ugh!

I saw Katherine walking towards me.

"Hey Grace!" she said, and I greeted back.

"You are looking so happy," she winked, "it seems like you are coming from Andrew's room."

"Did you both do the baby making process?" she said, and giggled.

What?!

"Oh come on! You can tell me," she started giggling.

"No!" I said, and laughed.

Many red colored butterflies flied towards me and started fluttering around me. Their wings were sparkling.

Images of all the lovely times Andrew and I spent together came in my mind. I felt loved.

Those butterflies started fluttering around me in a circular motion. I looked at them in awe.

At that moment, I realized how much I love Andrew; the world felt more colorful and lively. I was feeling so much ecstatic.

"Oh wow someone is in loooovvveeeeee," Katherine said, clasping her hands together.

Those butterflies flied away.

"What did just happen?" I said, in a barely audible voice.

"When you realize that you're in love with your beloved then nature visits you... I love the magic of Klataria," Katherine chimed.

"Wow!" That's so awesome, Klataria never fails to surprise me.

"You are in love with Andrew, you sure you both didn't do that?" she giggled again.

"Katherine!"

"Okay, okay, you didn't," she laughed.

"So did you and Casper do the baby making process?" I smirked.

"What?! No!" Katherine blushed.

"Suuuuurrrreeeee," I laughed.

"Come on!" Katherine hid her face in her hands.

I laughed again. Talking with Katherine is always fun.

"I am going to Serup today with Andrew," I informed.

"Amazing! What time?" she asked.

"8 a.m.," I said.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S AROUND 7 AM NOW LET'S GET YOU PREPARED!"

"Katherine..." Casper appeared out of nowhere in front of us with bruises all over him. Then Emilia appeared beside him in the same condition.

Emilia looked towards me. Her eyes were full of fear, she was trembling.

"End is near," she said and passed out.

●●●

How was the chapter?

Andrew and Grace gonna get more alone time in Serup ;)

What do you think that happened to Casper and Emilia?

End is near?

●●●

I hope you guys are liking the book :) Please follow me if you are like this book, it would mean a lot.

●●●

VOTE  ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW