Chapter 28

Grace's Point of View:

My face was turning hotter and hotter. I closed my eyes as his lips touched my neck.

A moan escaped my mouth. Damn!

He looked into my eyes and I hung my head, biting my bottom lip.

"I-I.. um, uh." Words didn't come out of my mouth, I was jittery. He noticed my nervousness and started caressing my face.

"I need another shower... Cold one" he whispered in my ear.

"Cookie, I'll be back within some minutes." I blinked my eyes and heard the bathroom door get shut. Wow, he's really fast.

I stood in his room awkwardly, still blushing. Looking around the room, I saw some picture frames on the walls. I walked towards them.

There were pictures of Andrew with Katherine, Elizabeth, and many others. I smiled, he looked cute in them. Some minutes passed as I was gazing at them.

I noticed a picture, Andrew looked like a kid in it. He stood beside some other little girl, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Who is she?

I touched the picture. My eyes went wide; it was me! Whoa... I don't remember anything about that picture. I frowned, why can't I remember anything about my childhood in Klataria?

"What happened?" Andrew said, hugging me from behind. When did he come out of the bathroom?

"Uh, isn't this girl me?" I said, pointing my finger at that picture.

"Yup, it's you," he said.

"I don't remember anything about my childhood in Klataria," I sighed, "How did I even end up in the Human world?"

Thomas told me earlier that Elizabeth sent me there, but I know I shouldn't believe him.

"I don't know, you just disappeared one day," he said, sadness laced his words. I turned towards him.

"I wanted to ask you a question from so many days," I said.

"Yeah?"

"I am afraid you'll get angry," I looked away from him.

"Nope I won't," he said, and I fidgeted.

"I know you apologized me many days ago about it," I touched his arm, "but I want to know why did you get so angry the first time I came in this room with blood as your personal maid."

"I am sorry for my behavior that day, I realized that you're Grace, my beloved, when I looked in your eyes. That picture," he pointed at the picture of us, "was taken before the last time we saw you. I kissed your cheek and after some minutes you told me that you want to pluck some flowers.

"You never came back. I thought you were disgusted and left me alone forever. We used to play together everyday but after that day there was no one here for me to play or talk to. Katherine was in Runktala city, in a boarding school in those years. I was alone. You're my other half, you leaving me made me feel abandoned. I was too lonely."

"All those years of sadness that you left me and loneliness surfaced up in form of anger that day," he looked down.

Sadness clutched my heart and started choking it. I hugged him.

"Andrew..."

"I'm so sorry," I said, with my glossy eyes.

"It's not your fault. I think someone kidnapped you," he hugged me tighter, "I'll kill that person when I find them."

---

I opened my eyes and found myself sitting in Andrew's bed, legs straight out. Andrew's head was in my lap. He was still sleeping. I passed my fingers through his hair.

A yawn escaped my mouth.

I don't remember falling asleep, we talked a lot, poured our hearts out. I told him all about those so-called parents in the human world. Telling that he was angry would be an understatement.

He spoke about his life, Elizabeth never let him have any friends, which is quite odd. Why would she do that?

His father died when he was sixteen. He didn't want to become a king at such a young age but he was forcefully made the king. He drowned himself into the royal work and didn't look back into the past.

But sometimes he takes breaks and goes for cliff diving. 

I am very sad that he had no real friend.

I had also none. I'm glad Katherine is my friend, my first friend ever. Maybe second as I used to be Andrew's friend in childhood.

I asked him about my parents but he said that he knows nothing about them. He searched for them many years ago trying to find me, but there were no records about them. Thomas didn't tell him anything either.

I sighed. I want to know about them.

Andrew's twenty-first birthday is in next week. I used to think vampires might be thousands of years old. I chuckled, remembering how Katherine laughed so hard hearing that the other day.

She told me a bit more about vampires, most vampires age like humans and can come out in sun. But there's a small minority of vampires who live in the city of Serup; they are thousands of years old. They never come out in sun and hate garlic.

I wonder when Andrew's gonna take me on that trip to Serup. I'd love to meet those vampires. They sound a bit scary though.

Yesterday's conversation with Andrew made us closer than before. I feel whole and complete whenever I am with him.

"I love you, Grace..." I heard Andrew mutter in his sleep.

●●●

Did you like this chapter?

I am not happy with this chapter :(

So Andrew told Grace why he was angry that day

Andrew loves Grace 😍

Y'all naughty people wanted some "steamy stuff" in this chapter, didn't ya? 😂😂

Andrew's is turning 21. I know some people might have thought that he was hundreds of year old and looks young. This book is very different than normal vampire books ;)

●●●

Thanks to the people who follow me. It means a lot and motivates me to write more.

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW