Chapter 45: Do. That. Again

“Come on.” He grumbles, his hand interlocking with mine swiftly, tugging me out of the crowd and through the venue. His long legs take large strides and I’m racing to keep up with him, my breathing jagged from the intense kiss we shared moments ago.

Out on the street it’s progressively colder than earlier, he pulls me in the direction of the hotel but we pass a building and I pull his hand back towards me, crashing my back into a brick wall and forcing his body up against mine so I can find his lips, wrapping my arm around his neck to pull him down to me.

“Come on.” He repeats, pulling me away from the wall.

Stop, I just wanna kiss you.

He tugs my hand again, the length of his strides increasing as he walks with urgency towards the hotel.
Finally out of the cold, my blood is ignited with my need for him, every cell in my body wants to be connected to his and I press my body against his in the lift as it ascends painfully slowly. I drag my teeth down his jaw line, standing up on my tiptoes to reach.

“Wait.” He orders, His hands wrapping around me and pushing me back slightly.

“I can’t.” I huff, staring at the screen that says what floor we’re on. 4….5….6…7…8…9….ding. The doors open and Harry as good as drags me out of the lift, down the hall and unlocks the door.

The second the door shuts his hands grip my thighs lifting me up as I throw my arms around his neck, his breathe hot and heavy on my neck.

He drops me down on to the bed, hard and I look up at him in adoration as he stands at the foot of the bed, looking down at me, his eyes glowing with love, lust, fire…something completely foreign.

“You’re fucking mine.” He growls, crawling on to the bed and hovering above me, his arms supporting his weight on either side of my head.

His teeth sink into my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin and causing my body to writhe in pleasure beneath him. He hasn’t even done anything yet and I’m already dying with anticipation.

“Kiss me.” I order, fisting his hair and pulling his face up to meet mine. His hands wander down my body as his lips finally connect to mine.

He pushes my dress up, his fingers hooking around my black underwear and tugging them down with extreme force, I lift my arse off the mattress slightly to assist in his smooth motion.  His lips disconnect from mine and he trails kisses down the neckline of my dress. Large hands hook around my thighs, spreading my legs apart and he pulls my body down the mattress slightly, resting my legs on his shoulders, his head resting at the apex of my thighs.

Thank fuck I shaved, it’s been weeks since my last wax.

I bite down hard on my lip to suppress my groan the second I feel his mouth on me. I knew those big lips would come in handy. My body constricts from his touch, his hands trailing back up my stomach to my breasts as his tongue works it’s magic.

“Fucccck.” I groan, my fists clasping at the sheets beneath me.

“Mmm, you taste so good.”

“Harry stop, I’m gonna come.”

“And that’s a bad thing, because?” He smirks, looking up at me from between my thighs. I have the best view in the world right now.

“Because I want you, all of you.” I reach forward, sliding my legs off his shoulders and wrapping my fingers into his hair and pulling his face up to meet mine, connecting my lips to his and pulling him down on top of me, his chest pressing down against mine. His hands reach for the hem of my dress, finally pulling up over my head, his beautiful lips smiling down at me as he sits up to pull his shirt up over his head.