Chapter 15: Dangerous Cargo

"Where are you going?" Gab asks, perched on the couch watching reruns of East Enders.

"Out." I finish transferring my cards and phone into my clutch.

"Dressed like that? Who are you trying to impress?" She smirks, turning around to look at me.

"Dressed like what? I'm not trying to impress anyone." I smile, trying to sound convincing but my voice doesn't quite cooperate.

"You're going to freeze." She gesture to my outfit but I just shrug. I may not be dressed as conservatively as I should be, but who really cares, I'm single, I'm not working, I can do what I want.

Black booties with a small chunky heel, leather high waisted shorts with fake zips, a striped crop top that's cut off across the shoulder, but has full length sleeves, and my hair out and curly, the fake eyelashes may be a touch over doing it, but if I'm going out, I'm doing it right.

"I'm not, it'll be hot in the club. You should come."

"I'm not going anywhere with you looking like that." She shakes her head.

"Why? Is it really that bad?" I turn around, looking in the mirror and tugging the shorts down so they cover slightly more of my leg, but they really don't leave much to the imagination.

"No, just because I don't want to feel self conscious all night."

"Aw Gab, that was the weirdest compliment but thank you." I smile, running my fingers through my hair to poof it up slightly before saying goodbye and heading out of the building. I catch a cab to a club in East London, Cargo, where I assume the boys will already be because I'm arriving two hours after the time they both told me.

The loud thumping of the music fills me with excitement as the doorman lets me through, without having to pay a cover charge because I batted my eye lashes just a tad.

As I walk through the dark club, I can already see Liam and Louis sitting down, chatting away, both holding drinks in their hands. I make my way over to their table, Louis' eyes meet mine and he stands up immediately, walking around the table to greet me. I plaster a lazy smile on my face as he stares me up and down. Fuck I love this feeling.

"Hello beautiful, and don't tell me to call you Lola because tonight there is no other word that suits you better." He murmurs in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. I manage to keep my knees from caving in as I melt at his words, confidence swirling through me.

"Let me get you a drink, stay right here, I'm afraid someone might steal you away." He winks, disappearing off to the bar.

"Remind me again how I was just friends with you for four years because that just does not seem like a possibility babe." A throaty moan fills my ear as hands wrap around me from behind, pulling my back against his stomach.

I wrap my hands around his, tugging them off my body and letting go so that I can turn around and face the voice, Harry's voice.

"You seemed to manage okay when you had a supermodel girlfriend." I bite, but there's a playful aspect to my tone.

"Mmm lets not rehash details of decades past..." He wraps his arms around my waist, resulting in my hands grabbing his again and pulling them off me.

"Why are you so intent on touching me?" I scold, letting go of his hands.

"Because you're you, and I'm me, and there's this magnetic force that's just constantly encouraging me to do this..." He smirks, running his fingers along the neckline of my shirt. I smack it away softly, grinning. "Uh uh uh, you can look but you can't touch. Keep your sticky fingers to yourself." I scold him and he chuckles.