Chapter 42: Prague

“Hurry up!” Harry scolds, moving quickly through the airport to avoid drawing attention.

“This thing is heavy! I don’t know what you packed but surely there’s enough in here to last like a year at least.”

“Well we don’t know where we’re going so I had to pack for all climates.” He says, he’s about 5 metres ahead of me as I drag the stupid suitcase behind me.

“God, you’re hopeless, give me that.” He pauses, waiting till I catch up to him and taking hold of the handle to pull my suitcase along and swinging my carry bag over his shoulder.

“I’m perfectly capable of doing that myself.” I yank it back in a bid for control.

“Could’ve fooled me.” He says, coming to a halt in front of the departures board.

“Now, where do you want to go first?”
I lean my head back, looking at the board.

Dublin

Amsterdam

Prague

Barcelona

Paris

Berlin

“I don’t know, where do you want to go first?”
“Let’s go Prague, start there and see where that takes us?” He suggests, bulking from the weight of his bag and my bags so he puts it down.

“That sounds pretty good to me.”

“Alright, you stay here with the bags, I’ll be back.” He orders, disappearing amongst the crowd.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I reach around for it, letting the handle of the suitcase lean at me so it doesn’t fall over.

Louis.

“That must be quite the hang over you have there mister.” I smirk.

He just groans, to which I laugh.

“Wow, don’t talk too fast.” I tease and he groans again.

“That bad huh?” I ask, feeling like I’m having a conversation with myself.

“The worst. So anyway, I was going to come over at 5am and convince you to kiss me, like we planned, but I may have passed out and only  just woken up now, so would you like to be serenaded now?”

“I’m actually not at home, I’m going away for a bit, but when I get back I will sit and listen to you serenade me till you’re blue in the face.”

“And balls, probably.” He grunts and I laugh awkwardly.

“Until then, maybe you should just stay in bed, I don’t think you’ll be capable of much today.” 

“You’d be surprised. How was the rest of your night?”

“It was pretty good actually, the girls came and kept me company.” I say casually.

“So who was your midnight kiss?”

“Linda.” I say sarcastically.

“Kinky.”

“You betcha. Did you grace some new lady with your excellent kissing skills, or sit that one out?”

“I may have.”

“Lucky girl.” I smile, clenching my teeth.

“I don’t know about that.” He chuckles.

I see Harry walking back towards me, tickets in hand.