👣How you meet 👣

Naruto

This was the day you were being put on your ninja squads, everyone was rowdy since they had just become genin. Then Naruto Uzumaki came in, he had a vibrant, goofy smile etched on his face. Everyone was surprised that the dropout had successfully passed the graduation exam, they all thought he had failed. You, on the other hand, thought he would pass since he was more determined than anyone else to become a ninja.You had been in your thoughts too long and Iruka-sensei already announced the teams, you look over to your favorite knucklehead to see his lip lock with the Uchiha. "I'll kill you dobe," for some reason you felt the need to stick up for Naruto as you saw millions of girls were ready to trample him. You rush over and with gusto catch Sakura's fist "Now, now Sakura no violence". Sakura was thoroughly pissed off at you "He just kissed my Sasuke-Kun, he will pay" she told you as if you're hard of hearing. "One Duckbutt looked like he enjoyed it, two if he was yours why aren't you the one kissing him, and three what makes you think it's okay to hit him, over something as silly as a kiss?" Sakura huffed and walked off and so did every other girl. "Arigato... I'm sorry what's your name?" " Y/n L/n" "Oh you're Y/n, we're going to be squadmates It's nice meeting you" you blush at him 'he's so adorable, and now I know what team I'm on' you thought with a shrug.

Sasuke

You heard the squeals of prepubescent girls all around you, they have been like this for hours. Once they saw the Sasuke Uchiha training outside they flocked to the window you couldn't handle any more of it so you look outside to see him throwing kunai at the targets. 'Really' you thought with an eye roll, yes, you thought the Uchiha was hot no denying his looks, but what an ego. Just as you were going away from the window, Sakura, came up to you. "Well Y/n I never thought you would be fawning at Sasuke" She sneered at you. "I wasn't fawning I was trying to figure out why you were all screaming like banshees, but all I was saw was the Uchiha doing basic target practice," you said nonchalantly making Sakura hate your existence even more than she already did. "If it's so basic why don't you go down there and show my Sasuke-Kun how it's done, I dare you." You were never one for backing out of dares so you started on your way downstairs to the Uchiha. He looked at you and glared 'What a warm welcome' your thoughts dripping with sarcasm."Uchiha I want to do a challenge, of who can throw the kunai better" The group of girls followed you stunned you had the nerve to approach their Sasuke. "Not worth my time" He grunted, then without looking you threw a kunai perfectly center "I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you, and I'm worth your time," he blushed, while you smirked in triumph.

Kakashi

You were three hours late, you heard a soft, gruff voice tell you to come in. The Hokage greeted you and then you spotted a jonin. 'Why is he here?'you thought glancing at the jonin, who was reading an Icha Icha paradise book in the corner. He was really handsome even though you couldn't see half his face you blushed at your thoughts 'Get your mind out the gutter' the Hokage called your name to grab your attention "Y/N this is Kakashi Hatake, he will be escorting you around the village today" you nodded and with that you two were off after ten minutes he still hadn't spoken a word to you which you were bothered by but shrugged it off 'Not much of a conversationalist I see' you thought chuckling to yourself Kakashi glanced at you but returned to reading 'I want to give mom and dad a visit' you looked at Kakashi since you were shy so your voice was soft at first but you became louder "Could you take me to the flower shop please?" you asked looking at him he gave you a nod and you decided on buying roses you then asked if you could go to the graveyard he just nodded again and led the way. Once you were there you found your mom and dad you had requested that their tombstones were placed together and they were. Kakashi's eyes had widened he went on his knees and decided to pay respects too you look at him and smile "I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you."

Shikamaru

Deciding to spend a relaxing day under the sakura blossoms you slept under them, many citizens passing thought you were dead you had sprawled your body on the grass, your hair was messily on your face, and sakura petals were on and around your body. You had continued to sleep peacefully when you heard someone, a boy, next to you "What a drag is she dead?" Your eyes flutter open and you see a boy with spiky hair and a bored expression hovering over you. A blush finds it's way on your face, now looking at the boy clearly he was a Nara 'The spiky hair and lazy demeanor give it away' you thought chuckling to yourself. The boy looked at you and blushed "Man mom is going to be mad at me when I'm late for dinner." That just made you chuckle even more "For your information I'm not dead" you said slightly teasing him he blushed more and looked at you. He was raising a brow as if asking 'what were you doing 'you close your eyes feeling a breeze and say "I was just relaxing is that a crime." He just chuckles "I guess not, but you should be careful," you think over his words, and you were confused "What do I need to be careful of," you said scrunching your nose "Of strangers, you're a pretty girl" you got up, getting his drift "I will thank you" and you started walking "wait, what's your name?" he called after you "Y/n L/n nice meeting you..." "Shikamaru"

Gaara

Another hard day of work at your mother's cafe, you were just about to take a break when the Kazekage and his siblings walked in. You know Temari and Kankuro since your mom usually catered the family and you would tag along, but you never met their little brother. You walk up to the trio and greet them "Hi Temari, Kankuro, Kazekage-Sama how are you today?" you said smiling at them. They pair said they were doing fine and Gaara muttered a good, you sat them down in a quiet isolated corner "I'll seat you here I assume you came here to relax " the siblings thanked me as I put in their order I came back to the table with their food "I hope you enjoy the food, I'll be going on break, but there will be other waiters nearby" I was going to leave when Temari insisted I sit down with them. "How have you been Y/n? I never see you on missions anymore?" you smiled at Temari she was so oblivious at times " I quit being a ninja," you said it was true you had quit a little before Gaara had become Kazekage. Kankuro and Temari were shocked at the news, you looked at Gaara and smiled "I believe we haven't met I'm Y/n L/n" "Gaara."

A/N: Comment if I'm missing anyone

Edit//: I'm done taking requests

EDITED: 1,288 words