E: When you let life happen. It happens T: Excited

Who knew that the two days I go out with I’m in my turmoil I find the people that I’m looking for? Not that I want to be in turmoil all the time but twice now life has worked out for me. Last week on Wednesday I went to our local book store and sat down at the café intending to write. Instead, I ran into someone who was a science fiction writer and we had a blast! We exchanged information and it made me feel real.

  It’s odd to say that but it’s the best way I can describe it because I was being me. There was no need to act any different or force this guy into conversation. He spoke to me and we talked about writing and my novel (which I finished!) I can’t wait to show him tomorrow.

  He told me if I showed up between 6am and 10am he’d be there to give me a battery for Toshiba laptop. Which. Is flipping amazing! Double the time I can stay on this laptop? Uh. I’m not going to put that down. I remember when people would always talk about stranger danger.

  Strangers are the people who make my day. Honestly, a few smiles here and there. Small talk about something we both understand or even a push in the right direction. My world is made by strangers. To put it in a writer’s point of view? Each reader is a stranger that keeps up with what you have to say every day or whenever.

  Amusing isn’t it? Well. Today I went to that same book store and bought a different drink. I ran into a family friend. I looked at him and I asked said his name. I made a good eye contact with him wondering if it was him and then I looked away and then he exclaimed. “Do I know you?”!

  Oddly, I can tell him no. But then he put his glasses on and was so excited. We talked and I told him that I could talk with him and his sister. Well, turns out they’ve been talking about this kid who ADHD. I laughed and told him that I have ADHD. He was flabbergasted.

  It’s funny. People make fun of Autistic people, Dyslexic people, or anyone with a mental illness and here I am like. Really? It’s only as bad as they let it become. Not ‘everyone’ can determine that but I seriously think that anyone can make the best of their mental illness. I mean. I have. But I’m a rare scenario. If anyone lived the life I have I know for a fact that people who be so depressed. I was. For the longest time.

  But my life started out ignorant and great. Always perfect. When I was younger I swear I wanted to be a Minister. Now I won’t even think twice about it. Once my aunt died everything change. Then, I had my first break up after two years. That was horrible. It all changed me. In all reality though, I’m happy that the depression hit early on and taught me that one: money doesn’t matter and two: there’s always something you can do about the situation to get better.

  I couldn’t imagine myself being where I am. Hell. I didn’t know I was in the top ten percent until the morning of graduation. NO ONE TOLD ME. So yea. Tomorrow’s going to be a great day because I’ll be asking that guy for his email that way I can talk to him. If anything I can show up when he’s at that bookstore for questions. There’s so much that I want to ask him.

  Goodnight for now everyone. I like living this way. You get to be around people that truly want to be in your life. Woo!