Four Years cuz I'm just to lazy to write it all...

(I HAVE REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS! ILY GUYS! YALL ARE AWESOME! ^.^
-PSILY! <3)

It's been four years... Four years... since I've had an actual conversation with Razzel and Patrick. Sure I've seen them at the hearings, but I've never actually talked to them. Razzel was now thirteen.

On the last hearing, they sentenced the guy to life in prison, and no getting out.

I walked up to Patrick. "Congrats on winning." I said.

Razzel looked up. "Panda?"

I smiled. "Hi, baby."

Patrick didn't look at me. "Hello, Peter." he whispered.

"Patrick, I'm so..."

He kissed me.

"Dad..." Razzel pulled Patrick away from me.

Patrick looked at her. "Razzel, would you like to go back home?"

Razzel looked between us. "Is it okay, Panda?"

I smiled. "Are you serious?" I croaked.

Patrick nodded.

I laughed as tears of joy spilled down my face. "Of course it's okay with me!" I said.

Razzel's face lit up and she hugged me. "I missed you, P." she whispered.

"I missed you too, Love." I pulled back and looked at Patrick. "I missed you as well, Trick."

He pulled me into another kiss. "I'm sorry I left. That was the biggest mistake ever!"

"I'll say. I missed the four biggest years of Razzel's life because you wouldn't let me be there."

He sighed and looked down. "Please don't bring that up. I feel sorry enough about it."

"Then why'd you do it?" I pushed.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He whispered.

"No, I wanna talk about it."

"Not here."

"Then where? At home? Why? So that way you can waste a trip just in case you decide you don't wanna deal with me again?" I snapped.

"Dad... Don't do this... please?" Razzel begged.

"Stay out of this, Razzel. This isn't about you." I said.

"Don't lie to her. You know this was. I took her from you because you didn't care." Patrick stepped in. "I love you, Pete. Love You more than anyone can know! Why can't we just go back to normal?"

"You know... you've been away for so long that I was beginning to think that being alone is normal." I mumbled.

"Then why don't we go back to the way things were four years ago?"

"I don't even remember four years ago."

"Can we just forget everything? Can't we just love each other again?" Patrick asked.

"Can we be a family? I missed sticking up for the fact I have two dads!" Razzel whined.

And after that... we did... we became a family again. And everything went back to normal... except for the CreepTard... he's long gone.