One Year After being signed...

People chanted our names as we walked out on the stage.

No one knew we were together, no one was supposed to know, but we could be all lovey dovey on each other out in public just to get people's hopes up!

I walked over to Patrick as he sang... I leaned over his shoulder and kissed his neck.

Fangirls in the front row screamed louder and yelled "PETERICK!"

-Backstage-

"Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute together!" a girl, I think her name was Ally or something, squealed.

Patrick and I chuckled. "We aren't together." I said.

She shrugged and gave me a hug before running off. Last fan bit Patrick and I knew all to well not to kiss or anything until we got on the bus... there's always that possibility that a fan decided to hang back.

We walked back to the bus only to find out that we had a couple of days off.

"I call Patrick!" Andy and I yelled at the same time.

I looked at Andy. "What the heck, man!? Patrick's mine!"

Andy shook his head quickly. "Nah, dude. I get Patrick tonight. I'm not rooming with..." he pointed to Joe, Who smiled innocently at me. "That!"

I sighed. "What did he do now?"

"He takes to long in the mornings!" Andy whined.

I sighed. "You," I pointed to Joe who put his arms up in defence. "Stop jacking off in the showers..." I turned to Andy. "And you, quit your whinging!" I snapped, putting an arm around Patrick.

Patrick laughed and kissed my cheek.

"What about you!?" Joe asked, pointing to me.

"What about me!? I don't take long in the showers... I don't need to jack off... I have Patrick for that!" I said.

"EWW!" Andy and Joe yelled as Patrick slapped my arm.

"Shut up, babe!" he yelled, turning red.

"AWW! But it's true!" I said, pinning him against the side of the tour bus.

"Wait until you get to the hotel, guys... besides... you can't kiss him out in public! He's only seventeen!" Joe said.

I sighed and kissed Patrick's forehead. "You're right.

Patrick gave me big eyes.

I chuckled. "Wait, babe." I said, pulling him into a hug.
(Idk if ill do smut next chapter... lets see where my mind takes me, Lol!
-PSILY! <3)