Coloring Tattoos

Razzel took a hold of Bronx's tiny hand and lead him over to the craft drawer. She lifted him up and let him pick through the colored markers.

"What're you guys doing?" I asked.

"Grabbing markers." Razzel replied.

"Were you guys drawing?" I asked, confused and trying to remember if they had drawn or not.

"Nope..." Razzel said, peaking into the drawer and grabbing a couple markers. herself. She set Bronx on the floor.

"Did Bronx bring over coloring books?"

Razzel sighed and turned towards me, leaning against the drawer to close it. "You ask too many questions." she looked down at Bronx. "You have the colors you want?"

The little boy nodded with a smile, stuffing the markers in his pocket.

"Good." Razzel looked back at me. "Is Panda still asleep?"

I nodded.

"Great!" she gave me a mischievous smile before walking quickly away, Bronx trailing after her.

Bronx tripped a couple times trying to pick up markers that were falling out of his pocket.

"Hey, bud... What're you guys gonna do?" I asked.

Bronx shook his head and giggled. "Raz said not to tell you cuz you might get mad."

I laughed at his cuteness as he ran off after Razzel. Then one by one, the pieces were put together... Panda... markers... OH NO! I followed after them.

Razzel set Bronx up on the arm of the couch next to Pete and smiled at him. "Okay... wherever you see a spot with no color, you color, okay?"

Bronx nodded and uncapped a blue.

Razzel uncapped a red and started coloring in a tattoo that had no color.

"Really?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Shoot!" Razzel jumped back, her marker swiped across Pete's arm before falling to the ground.

Bronx continued to doodle on Pete's face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Coloring books are boring!" Razzel explained, ruffling Bronx's hair.

Bronx nodded in agreement.

Pete groaned and Razzel and Bronx let out a small scream before running away as fast as possible.

I laughed as Pete opened his eyes.

"What?" he asked groggily.

"Nothing..." I said, walking over to the side of the couch and picking up the abandoned markers.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Because I can..."

"Why are those markers right there?" he asked nervously.

I smiled at the poorly drawn dog on his face, I must admit, though, Bronx is getting better.

"Patrick?"

"Hey, Panda! You're awake!" Razzel walked in with a smile that read I have no clue what just happened stretched across her face.

Bronx was behind her.

"Yeah..." Pete said.

"Daddy, you look funny!" Bronx giggled.

"Its called bed head, bud..." Pete chuckled and the kids burst out in laughter.

"There's a kitty on your face!" Bronx said.
Oh... so it wasn't a dog...

Pete looked confused and checked his face in the black screen of his phone. "PATRICK!" Pete yelled.

"Why are you blaming me!?" I asked.

"You have the markers!"

"I wasn't anywhere near you!"

"C'mere, you!" Pete shot up and grabbed a marker out of my hands and uncapped it.

"Don't you dare!" I warned.

"Payback, Trick!" He chased after me with the marker.

"Stop!" I yelled, running from him. "I DIDN'T DO IT!"

"Don't lie! I know you did!" Pete called after me.

After a couple minutes of running, Pete tackled me.

I struggled under him, but he pinned my arms above my head and straddled me. "Pete, I swear!" I pleaded.

Razzel and Bronx came into the room We landed in and started cracking up.

"Why are you two laughing?" Pete asked, looking up at them.

"Cuz this is funny!" Razzel replied.

"And we drawed on you!" Bronx giggled.

"Okay, first of all... you weren't supposed to tell them... second of all... it's drew, not drawed!" Razzel said.

Pete frowned. "I should've known..." He looked down at me. "I sowwy, Twicky..." he said, nuzzling into my collar bone. He released his grasp on my arms and ran his hands down my side's.

I smiled. "Its okay... the kids colored in your a couple tattoos too." I said.

Pete looked at me quickly. "What!?" He jumped up and ran after the kids.

I heard squeals and laughter as Pete caught Razzel. Bronx shouted at Pete and laughed, and Hemingway barked and tipped playfully.