Surprise Ruined...

My grandma looked surprised to see me walking out hand in hand with Pete. "Pete, honey. Are you feeling better?"

Pete shook his head. "I wasn't feeling sick."

"Oh..."

"He knows. The surprise is done."

Her eyes lit up. "So...?"

Pete squeezed my hand and I did the same. "We're engaged!" we both said at the same time.

She clapped and got out of the car to give us a hug. "You got the ring?" She asked.

Pete shook his head again.

"Let's go get that before we get breakfast... we can celebrate over that!"

So that's what we did. The ring was simple just a white gold band with a few studs here and there.

-Pete.POV-

I walked into the jewelry shop after Patrick told me He was going to run to the bathroom really quick. His grandmother followed me. A lady smiled at me. "Hello, sir. How may I help you?"

I smiled back. "I'm here to pick up an engagement ring."

"Oh... Let me guess. I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say you're Pete Wentz?"

I nodded. "Of course! I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy." She turned and walked behind the counter.

I handed her the piece of paper and she took it. Her face looked confused. "This is a males ring, sir."

I nodded. "Yeah... I purposed to my boyfriend this morning when he found out." I said.

She smiled. "Well, whose the lucky man?"

"Patrick." I smiled back.

Her face lit up. "Oh my gosh! I've shipped you guys from day one! I hope you two live a long happy life!" She squealed.

I chuckled. "Yeah, we're really happy together."

"I'd give you a hug, but I think I should ask Patrick if that's okay, first." she nodded over my shoulder as I felt a hand slip into mine.

"If what's okay?" he asked.

"If I can give him a hug."

Patrick nodded and smiled. "Yeah, go ahead."

She rushed around the counter and hugged me tightly then gave Patrick a hug. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thank you!" Patrick and I said together.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your ring." She disappeared.

Patrick kissed me. "I think at our next show we should make an announcement."

"We should tell the guys too." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer.

He giggled. "Yeah,"

"Okay, here is the ring!" The lady returned and handed me the box.

"Thank you!" I said.

Patrick's Grandma hit my arm. "You need to purpose for real."

"No he doesn't!" Patrick said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I do, Trick." I got down on one knee in front of him, everyone stopped and turned to watch us. "Patrick, you heard the whole speech earlier, and unless you want to hear it again, I'm not gonna say it. My feelings for you have not changed, they haven't lessened, but in fact, they've grown. They've grown Like they do everyday with everything you do, everything you say, every word you sing. You've helped me through the toughest of my times, you've gotten rid of my nightmares, and you've gotten rid of every doubt. You've gotten rid of those thoughts I had when we first met. And I knew that the first time you left me during our first tour. When we were rooming together, before we became a couple, you left for the night and everything bad came back to me. It was then that I realized, I'm supposed to love you. And I do, no matter how many times you break my heart in the future, or if you even do... I doubt you will, but I will always love you!"

Patrick started crying, and I was getting choked up myself.

"Patrick, there are an unknown number of galaxies in this universe, seven planets in this galaxy and a bunch of stars. There are seven billion people in this world but my heart has chosen you. I can see why. You're brilliant! You're beautiful, you're a one of a kind person that is an angel in everyone's eyes, but mine... You are a God to me. You saved my life from a life time of pain, torture, and suffering. You gave me your answer earlier, but I'm hoping in that few of time that you didn't change your mind, so I'm asking you again." I opened the little box. "Will you marry me?"

He chuckled and nodded, pulling me to my feet.

I slipped the ring on his finger and kissed him.

There was a mixture of muffles, "Fags!" or, "AWWW!" or, "Freaks, why do they get to get married?"

A few people were crying too.
(So I was bored, I'm in science class and it's right after the final! I'm so happy cuz this means on Thursday, summer starts! XD!
-PSILY! <3)