Earth Song (By Michael Jackson)

Today was our last day of the honeymoon. Patrick was pretty upset. Its his parents anniversary today, and he's feeling guilty because he's not doing anything in homer of it.

I turned on the radio and Earth Song came on. I knew it was one of Patrick's favorite songs, so I stood up and took his hands.

He still wore the blank expression he was wearing.

I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his waist swaying slightly with him.

He played with a wrinkle in my shirt for a minute as he swayed with me. Then he wrapped his arms around my neck and put his forehead on my shoulder.

I rubbed his back and watched my hands.

He began to cry.

I kissed the crook of his neck as my shirt grew damp from his tears. "Trick... it's okay..." I whispered.

He shook his head and tightened his grip on me, moving his head so his chin was now on my shoulder. He didn't say anything.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! The song sang. This song is truly beautiful.... no wonder he likes it.

We continued to dance. I spun him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

He rested his head on my chest and held onto my hands tightly. And he continued to cry.

I let my thumbs rub the back of his hands.

When the song ended, he slid to the floor, burying his face in his hands. "I should be up there with them." He sobbed.

"No, baby... You should be down here, with me... That's the plan, remember?" I asked. My voice shook because I was on the verge of tears now. He looked up at me. "But I miss them!" He cried, hugging me tightly.

I nodded. I tried to swallow the lump to say something, but that was no use. I was speechless.

He sighed and sat up, wiping the tears out of his eyes. Then he looked at me and gave me a sad smile. "Don't cry, Pete."

I didn't even realize I was.

He wiped my tears away with his thumb and then kissed me. "I love you, Boo." he smirked as he pulled away.

"I love you more..."

"No, I love you more!"

"No, I said I Love You WAY more!" I said.

"Nuh-uh! SO not true because you can't love me more than I love you... it's impossible!" he said.

I pouted. "Fine... you win... but just for the record..."

"Yeah?" he tilted his head.

I tackled him and got really close to his face. "Nothings impossible." I kissed him.