Love Is A Beautiful Thing...

Out of everyone we invited, only Patrick's Grandma, my parents, Joe and Andy came. A few fans sat outside the church... How they knew where we were getting married, I have no clue... we tried to keep it secret.

"Pete, do you take Patrick to be your lawful wedded husband?" the preacher asked.

I smiled at Patrick and gently squeezed his hand. "I do."

The preacher smiled. "And Patrick, do you take Pete to be your lawful wedded husband?"

Patrick winked at me. "I do." he said

"Now for the rings!" The preacher called.

Joe handed us the rings, we said our vows, and we put the rings on.

"Now, you may... uh... kiss the groom!" Everyone chuckled as I pulled Patrick in to a kiss by his collar.

-At.The.Honeymoon.Suit(3:00am)-

"Pete..." I felt someone poke my face.

I groaned.

"Petey..."

"Don't call me that!"

"I'm your husband now, I can call you what ever I want." Then I felt arms gently wrap around me and pull me up, and then my lips were met by Patrick's.

I lifted my hand up to cup his cheek as I moved more so I was sitting on his lap and leaning back. My other arm snuck around his neck.

His head was turned to meet mine, and his arms were still around my waist.

I moaned as he slipped his tongue past my lips, licking every inch of my mouth. The hand that was on his cheek slowly met with my other one so I was holding him tightly in place.

He chuckled and continued.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I asked after our kiss naturally broke.

"Cuz I was bored." he smiled as he reconnected our lips. "I love the sound of me calling you my husband." he said quietly, pulling away.

"Yeah, me too!" I rested my head on his shoulder, kissing and sucking at his sweet spot.

He moaned. "Pete..."

I smiled against his skin as my messy fringe fell across the opposite eye it was supposed to. I stopped after a while and just rested my head on his shoulder, admiring the new hickey on his neck.

He rubbed my arm soothingly as my eyes got heavy. And soon, I was asleep.
(SOORRRYYYY! I KNOW ITS SHORT! I would promise a longer chapter, but idk if I'll be right... :\
-PSILY! <3)