Grandma

"Hey, Patrick." I called. It had been a month after the tour ended and four months since the funeral. I had just gone out to check the mail and saw something addressed to Patrick.

"Yeah, Babe?" Patrick called from the head of the stairs.

"Where'd you say your grandma lived?" I asked.

"Arizona, why?" His blonde head peaked around the corner to look at me.

"Because we just got a postcard from her from New York." I walked up the stairs to hand it to him.

"Yeah, she went on vacation for a couple months." he said, taking the card.

I nodded. After that little incident at the funeral, Patrick's Grandma was the only one to accept the fact that we are together. She loved the idea in fact. According to Patrick, they were always really close. She said love is love, and everyone deserves it. I remember her coming out of the church a couple minutes after the break down Patrick had and hugging us. Saying that I was the luckiest man alive. I knew I was. She said that we looked cute together.

"Pete!" Patrick waved a hand in front of my face. "Don't get lost in your mind. Its not a safe place." He turned and walked into our bedroom.

"What did the card say?" I asked, following him.

"She wants to visit us. Wants to spend a week here."

I smiled. "That's great!" I said.

He smiled back. "Good. Glad you're okay with it, 'cause she should be arriving tomorrow, and you're going to have to pick her up. I have a meeting with an old friend." He poked me in the stomach.

"What time?" I asked.

"At 4 in the morning." he said.

My jaw dropped. "You have a meeting with a friend at four am!?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Heavens no! You have to pick up my grandma at four am... my meeting at six." he said.

"Oh..." I then realization hit. "No! Wait! she's your grandma! Why can't you just rescheduled? You know I can't get up that early!"

He shrugged. "Too bad! Set your alarm. If you forget my grandma, Panda... so help me! You'll be in so much trouble!" he growled.

I sighed and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I promise not to forget your grandma!"

He didn't look to convinced.

"Oh, c'mon! When have I ever forgotten something?" I asked.

He set the card on his nightstand and walked past me out the room. "Remember our second anniversary?" he called.

"That was an event... not a person!" I defended myself as I raced after him.

"You said "Something." not someone." he stated flatly, stopping and turning to face me as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay, fine... name one person I've forgotten."

He sighed and shook his head, continuing to the kitchen. "When we stopped at the gas station on our first tour, Andy was in the bathroom and you just drove off with out him."

"Hey, in my defence, I couldn't see him, so I forgot he was even there."

"That's what I'm afraid will happen this time." he scoffed, reaching into the cupboard and pulling out to cups. On his way to the fridge, he stopped in front of me. "I love you, Pete, but you forget things way to easily." He kissed my cheek and walked to the fridge, pulling out the pitcher of lemonade.

"I do not!" I argued.

He smiled. "Whatever you say, Love."

"I'll prove you wrong! I'll remember your grandma tomorrow! Just watch me!" I said.

"I'll be very proud if you do." He pulled me into a long kiss, "And if you do, I'll reward you in someway... Fair enough?" he asked after he pulled away.

I nodded.

"Good. Now, c'mon... let's go have some lemonade and play some mindless video games that make no sense." he winked at me.
(A/N: Hey! I just proof read everything! AYE! what bout that! Mmm Yeah!
-PSILY! <3