Kisses I'll remember so well (GINASFS)

Patrick was eating red vines, you know those things the twizzlers are knock offs of?

"Ha! Pete, look... I'm flipping you off!" Patrick said, putting the candy in between his pointer and middle.

"Haha, very funny, jerk." I said sarcastically.

"Fine... if you need me, Imma be at the club smoking up dem red vines!" he laughed.

I giggled. "You, my boo... are having too much fun!"

"Nah... now c'mere, let's do a lady and the tramp scene!" He put the candy in between his lips and smiled. "You be the tramp!" he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, sucking the other half of the candy into my mouth and chomping down. When I was done chewing the candy, I kissed Patrick. His mouth was sweet due to the tons of candy he had just eaten. I moaned against his lips.

He smiled.

"I'm candy kissing Patrick Stump." I said, pulling away.

He laughed. "Every little girls dream."

"Not this little girls dream... I get a kiss from him every night when he tucks me into bed... and lemme tell you, there's nothing special about them." Razzel said, walking into the kitchen where Patrick and I were sitting. She took a red vine and chewed on it.

"I think they're amazing." I said, kissing Patrick.

"Well of course you do... you have to!"

"Not necessarily. I choose to love them."

"I guess its just because he's my dad..." she turned and walked away.

I shrugged. "Your kisses are the kisses I'll remember so well..."

"DAD, PANDA! THERE'S A GIANT SPIDER CHASING ME!" Razzel screamed.

I sighed. "Your turn."

"We've been over this... I don't do giant spiders... RAZZEL, LETS GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND LET PANDA GET THE SPIDER!"

"ON IT!" Razzel called back, running out the front door.

Patrick followed quickly after her.

I sighed and walked out into the living room... and lemme tell you.. that spider was giant! I screamed and jumped back. Then I ran upstairs and got the baseball bat we kept hidden in the back of Patrick's and mine closet.
(I know it's short but I went camping... this woulda been up sooner but I lost service...
-PSILY! <3)