Save Rock and Roll...

(IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR! I FORGOT TO ADD THE CALL ASHLEY MADE TO PETE TELLING HIM SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH BRONX! OMG! IM SO SORRY GUYS! so Imma do a double update and let you guys use you imagination and pretend I put it in here in your own perspective and blah blah blah Bronx is born and is now five... so I'm so sorry! I'm such a horrible person! >·< I also forgot to add the thing I wanted to, but I think I did that on purpose... idk I can't remember... :(
PSILY! <3)

"The new CD has been a success!" Razzel ran back down stairs wearing a Save Rock and Roll t-shirt.

"I think that that by far is the best CD out!" (Not in my words I swear! I have no fave... Pete said that that CD was his fave) Pete said.

"I don't know, I kinda like Pax Am Days!" Razzel said. She started singing Art of Keeping up Disappearances.

"Most people do, most people don't." I set down the last lunch plate on the table.

"The people who don't suck!" Razzel and Pete started laughing like maniacs. (Not true!)

Pete held up his fist for a fist bump.
RING RING!

"Hello?" I answered through a light laugh.

There was a grunt. "Of course you answer, Patrick." Ashleys annoyed voice rang through the phone.

"What do you want now... Ashley?" I hissed.

"Where's Pete?"

"Hanging out with Razzel."

"That little... GAH! Bronx wants to come over and see Pete." she said.

"Hold on..." I sighed. "Pete, Baby... Its for you!" I called.

Pete took the phone when he walked in. "Yes, Ashley..." he winced. "Don't call me that!... Yeah, well... Yeah... he can come over, drop him off whenever." he hung up.

"I want custody of that kid. I'm afraid that she'll do something to him!" I said.

He shrugged. "Whatever for you, Boo." he kissed my cheek and went back out to continue eating.