Water War

Razzel picked up Bronx and smiled a sly smile at him. "Hey, Bronx... You wanna have fun?"

Bronx nodded enthusiastically, "Yes!"

Razzel's smile widened. "Okay," she looked at me. "Dad... where are the water toys?"

"Should be in the garage, why?" I asked.

"Panda's outside sitting near the pool." she said as if I should have gotten the clue, which I did as she said "Panda."

"Oh... Well, follow me, then." I said, turning from where I was standing behind the island in the kitchen. I shut off the water and walked out into the garage, grabbing the box that said "Pool toys" on it, scribbled in Pete's sloppy handwriting.

Razzel set Bronx down and took the box, "C'mon, lil bro..." She walked out into the front yard and I watched them fill some balloons and the water guns up.

I smiled as I got an idea. When they were done, I walked over to the hose and unscrewed the tube (Yeah, we had one of those portable hoses, you unscrew and bring it where ever there's a spout.) and followed the kids to the back.

Pete was totally oblivious... sexy as heck with only his sunglasses and swim trunks on, But totally oblivious due to the magazine in his hands.

Razzel crept slowly and quietly with the bucket of balloons in her hand, holding the finger of her free hand to her lips, telling us to stay quiet.

As soon as they were on either side of Pete, Razzel shouted, "NOW!" and Bronx and Razzel started to hit Pete with the water.

Razzel threw balloon after balloon at the chair, careful not to hit Pete and hurt him, but still getting him wet.

Bronx was shooting at Pete like there's no tomorrow.

Pete cried out in surprise and jumped up and as soon as he did that, I turned on the hose and sprayed him. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" He screamed.

Everyone was laughing.

"Why... am.... I.... the only one.... getting soaked!?" he pouted as he got into a featel position on the ground.

"Because we're bored. NOW GET DAD!" Razzel shouted. Razzel and Bronx turned their water weapons on me and started to pelt me with water.

Pete got up laughing, only to be shot down again.

"Hey! I was on your side!" I yelled.

"No parents on our side!" Razzel said smugly. "Imma real good charmer, remember?"

"Fratinizing with the enemy... I see how it is!" I turned the hose on them and they screamed.

Pete stood up and walked over to me, wrapping his wet arms around me and pressing his cold wet body to me, I will admit. I was getting a little aroused. "Welcome to the dark side..." he whispered seductively in my ear.

I pushed him away before we coulda gone any farther into where he wanted, and turned my attention back to the kids who had just betrayed me. "Go get the water bombs." I said.

Pete nodded and ran off. The water bombs... if the kids don't find out our plan... This could work. The water bomb is a device where you set a timer and put a water balloon in the middle of the sphere. Its meant to be tossed around and used to get wet on a hot day. But in Pete's and mine case, it's gonna be used as a weapon.

Pete comes back with the three water bombs we bought and loaded them up.

He set the timer for one and quickly and quietly, threw it into a bush close to where Razzel was hiding from us.

In thirty seconds, we hear a squeal and see Razzel jump out of the flower bed and run over to where Bronx was.

Pete smirked to himself. "This is too easy." he mumbled before loading up the last two and throwing them where the kids were hiding.

We heard the same familiar squeal and then another one. We watched the kids jump out of the bush and raise a stick with a white towel on it.

"We surrender!" Razzel cried, dropping to her knees.

I looked at Pete with a smug smile.

He shrugged. "Raise the white flag, raise the white flag, Oh!" he sung.

Razzel rolled her eyes and took Bronx's hand as we walked inside. We all headed off to our own rooms and got changed, well... the kids anyway... Pete had other ideas.

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me, then pulled back breathing heavily. "You're an evil man... you know that?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Do you know what happens to evil men?"

"They're put in jail?" I gave him a quizzical look and he chuckled, pushing me onto the bed and crawling up and hovering above me.

"No... They're either teased," he ran a hand down my thigh.

I moaned.

"Or... they don't get any at all..." he jumped up and got changed, walking out of the room when he was done.

I sighed and got up, getting changed myself before heading out after Pete.