Freaking Out...

"Are you sure it was him, Raz?" Pete asked, glancing in the rearview mirror.

Razzel nodded and stared out the window sniffling.

"What do we do, Patrick? We didn't even catch his name!" Pete was panicking.

"Okay... You shouldn't be freaking out. He probably didn't even recognizing her!" I said. I didn't want to freak out, but I was mentally scared.

"But what if he did?" Pete said.

"I don't think it's safe for you to drive. Pull over and let me drive." I said.

He shook his head. "I'm fine!" he argued.

I spun around in my sear and looked at Razzel who was still crying. I rubbed her knee. "You're okay, Sweety. We won't let anything happen to you! I promise. And Hemingway won't either."

She looked at her doll. "He touched her... Now she might get sick."

Pete and I chuckled silently. "And we'll take good care of her." I kissed my fingers and rubbed her knee again.

-That.Night-

I walked past Razzel's room and heard talking.

"What if he finds me?" Razzel asked.

"We'll make sure he won't touch you." Pete said.

"I'm scared, daddy." her voice was muffled, as if she were hugging Pete.

"I know, honey. We are too." Pete said.

"Can I sleep in your room?"

"Yes."

I walked into our room and changed into my pajamas. Then Pete walked in carrying Razzel.

He set her on our bed and laid. down next to her, hugging her tightly to his chest.

I laid down on the other side of her.

Soon, she was asleep and Pete was just staring off into nothingness. "I don't want to lose her, Trick." he finally whispered.

"Me neither."

"I don't want her to hurt and I don't want her to be scared. I don't want her to walk around fearing everything."

I smiled. "That's so sweet, Pete." I said. I kissed his cheek.

He brushed the hair out of Razzel's face and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Razzel scrunched her face and turned to face me, pulling me so she could cuddle me.

Pete rubbed her side and fell asleep.

I fell asleep soon after.

-Morning-

"Daddy..." Razzel poked my face.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, rolling over to face her. I opened my eyes and smiled at the messy haired nine year old staring back at me.

"Allison's running a fever." she held up her doll.

I frowned. "Oh no... Get Nurse Pete and let's get her feeling better."
(I am on a roll! Next two updates will be for Beautifully and I Wanna Hate You Half As Much As I Hate Myself.
-PSILY! <3)