Dances...

"Dad!... Dad!... DADDY!... PAANNNDDDDAAAAA!" Razzel ran into the room and jumped up and down until I looked up.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"GUESS WHAT!"

"Chicken butt?" I asked with a smirk.

Razzel rolled her eyes. "Immature much? No... Jake asked me to the dance!" she squealed.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA... WAIT! One step at a time here..." I said, holding my hands up to stop her. "I thought your boyfriends name was Jason!" I said.

She crinkled her nose. "You mean that loser? Please... he's Nothing..."

"What happened to him?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing..." She avoided eye contact and drew circles on the desk.

"Raz?"

"I caught him making out with a girl behind the gym." she sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Jerk..." I mumbled, shuffling through papers. "So who's this Jake?" I asked.

"He's only the hottest boy in school, all the girls wanna go with him, and I guess they kept asking him but he kept turning them down! Then... GUESS WHAT!"

"Hmm...?" I muttered, mildly interested in the subject at hand. Frankly, I don't want my little girl going to some dance with some boy I don't know.

"HE ASKED ME!"

"Yay!" I said, sounding excited.

"No... not yay!" she snapped.
WAIT... what? "Huh?" I looked back at her from the stack of papers in my hand.

"This is not good!" she said.

"Then why are you acting excited?"

"Because... the hottest boy in school asked Me to the dance!"

"Then what's not YAY about that?"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE!?"

"Then why'd you agree to go?"

"YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS!" she yelled in frustration. "I wonder if dads any better." She turned to leave.

"Stop right there... Explain..." I said.

She turned back around. "Ugh! Okay, so if you get asked to the dance by the hottest guy in school, you do not reject! Didn't you learn that lesson with dad?"

"No... cuz we didn't go to the same school... I'm not even the same age as him..."

She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait... So you didn't...?"

"Nope... dances weren't really my thing." I said, going back to the papers.

"Then how are you a good dancer?"

I looked up at her. "I'm not..."

"Daddy says you are..." she pressed.

"Yeah, well... I've never really danced with your father..."

"That's not what he says!" she sung.

"Okay... What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know how to dance... But dad says you do... I have a dance next week... Teach me!" she yelled, tugging on my arm.

"Razzel, I'm busy..." I said.

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am..."

"I see blank pages..." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You wouldn't let me work."

"And I'm not gonna until you teach me!"

"Fine!" I sighed.

She squealed. "I'll be right back." She ran out and Patrick came in and kissed me.

"Razzel?" he asked.

I nodded. "More like girl logic..."

"What is it this time?"

I shrugged. "Something about the cutest guy in school asking her to the dance, and she couldn't reject... but Oh... she can't dance." I rubbed my temple.

He kissed me again with a chuckle. "I love you..."

"I love you too... but sometimes, things weren't meant to be told... like, I can dance..." I shot him a glare and he held his hands up in defence.

"Not my fault the cutest guy alive can dance."

I pulled him onto my lap. "I'm not the cutest guy alive..."

"You're right, That's me..." He kissed me. "You're the sexy one..."
"PANDA! I'M READY!" Razzel called.

I sighed and stood up, walking out to the living room to see Razzel setting up the radio. The first song was a song I didn't recognize.

"Alright, c'mere..." I said, pulling her closer to me. "So, keep this hand in my hand, and this hand on my shoulder." I said, placing her hands where they belonged. "Now step on my feet..."

"What?" she asked.

I sighed and slipped my feet under hers. "Follow me..."

She nodded.

I swayed.

Patrick walked out and smiled at us. "You guys are so cute... a daddy-daughter moment!"

I laughed. "Yeah..."

-A.Couple.Minutes.Later-

Razzel collapsed into a fit of giggles. "Panda, you really are a good dancer!" she cried, taking me down with her.

"Honey, are you feeling okay?" I asked.

She stopped and looked at me quickly. "Yeah! Why?"

"Because you seem a little more hyper than you usually are..."

"I'm just really excited!" she said.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"She giggled and snuggled into my chest, hugging me tightly. "Thank you so much, Panda..." She said.

"You're welcome, baby..."

"Alright, you two... get up..."

"Why?" I whined, stretching out and laying on top of Razzel.

She laughed. "Panda!" She heaved. "Get off! You're too heavy!"

"Nah... I'm good..." I mumbled, nuzzling into the carpet by her.

She pushed me off of her. "Dad, you're a freak sometimes!"

"Does that explain why you turned out to be the way you are?" I shot.

She had a thoughtful look on her face. "Yeah..."

Patrick and I laughed.

Razzel stood up. "I need to get ready to go meet Bandit and Amilee... See you guys later!" She stood and walked away.

Patrick sat on my lap and kissed me." We did good..." he mumbled.

I nodded and pulled him down on top of me, connecting our lips again.