Barbeque...

"Alright, when we get home, first thing you unpack." Pete said.

Razzel nodded as the bus pulled to a stop in front of our house.

When we walked in, Pete threw the bags on the floor and walked straight to the kitchen. I heard a beep before a voice on the voicemail. "Hi, Pete... it's Brendon, Amilee's dad... Dallon and I were wondering if you and Patrick wanted to come over for a barbeque this Saturday. Let the girls have a play date and get together to get to know each other some more. There's a new family that we're inviting as well. Hope you can make it!"

I walked in. "Whose Amilee?"

"Razzel's New friend." He clicked a button and the date said it was from today.

"Can we go!? Can we go!? Can we go!?" Razzel ran into the kitchen. "I hope Bandit's there!"
"WHO!?" Pete and I asked.

"She's Amilee and mine friend." she shrugged and yanked on my arm. "So?"

I looked at Pete. "Are we doing anything?"

He shook his head. "I was just planning on going to this barbeque!" he smirked.

Razzel jumped up onto the counter and tackled Pete. "Thank you, Panda!"

-Barbeque-

"Hey! I'm glad you guys made it! This is Gerard and Frank Way." Brendon lead us into the house.

Razzel ran off with two little girls.

Gerard had black hair and brown eyes. So did Frank.

"This is Patrick." Pete said.

I smiled and waved awkwardly.

"So you're Razzel's other father... I'm Brendon, and this is Dallon. Gerard, Frank... these are Razzel's fathers, Pete and Patrick."

When introductions were all done, we headed out to the back porch and talked. "So when did you guys adopt Amilee?" I asked.

Brendon chuckled. "I adopted her when she was four. Her mother died when she was three."

"Oh... so she's..." I pointed to Dallon who nodded. "I'm so sorry for your loss!" I said.

Dallon chuckled and shook his head. "Don't be. It was hard then, Amilee barley remembers her... She was so young. I'm just glad I found Brendon." He took Brendons hand.

I smiled. "How about you guys?" I asked Gerard and Frank.

"Bandits my daughter. But Her mom went a little nuts. Lin-z left claiming she never wanted a life like she had." Gerard said.

"Oh my..." I said.

"What about you and Razzel?"

"We adopted her last year." Pete said, taking my hand.

"Aww..." the four of them said.

I smiled. "Razzel came a month after we got our dog Hemingway. She fits right in."

"That's great!"

"Daddy..." Amilee came out, Razzel and Bandit behind.

"Yes, baby?" Dallon held his arms open and she climbed onto his lap.

"Razzel, Bandit and I are hungry. When is food going to be made?"

Dallon looked at the others and I. "How about now?"

We nodded.

So, Dallon, Gerard and Pete went and crowded around the grill while Brendon, Frank and I sat back at the patio table, watching our husbands grill.

"So how'd you and Pete meet, Pat?" Brendon took his gaze from Dallon who was flipping burgers, and put it on me.

"I actually met him through a friend of mine who was starting a band." I said.

"A band? No wonder you two looked familiar... You're in Fall Out Boy, right?" Frank asked.

I nodded.

"Gerard and I met at a coffee shop..." he smiled and looked down.

"Dallon and I met at a concert." Brendon said.

"You know, Gerard and I have a band. It just hasn't taken off yet. Bandit is very supporting of the idea." Frank said.

"Razzel loves the fact we're in a band. She comes with us on tour every now and then. How about you, Brendon?"

He shrugged. "Dallon and a couple friends and I have thought about it... We just never really sat down to speak about it."

I nodded.

"How does Razzel like going on tour?" Brendon asked.

"She loves it. She's happier that she's going to have to go with us more often."

"Oh?" Frank tilted his head.

"I'm not letting her stay in Chicago if we're not there." I said.

"Why? Don't you have family there?" Brendon asked.

I nodded. "But it's a long story." I sighed.

"Take your time. This is why we got together, to get to know each other!" Brendon said.

I smiled. "Alright. Well, I don't know much of her parents but..."

-Pete.POV-

"So have you and Patrick thought about talking to Miss Jackson about Razzel's parents?" Gerard asked.

I shrugged. "I haven't thought about it, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. I mean... I just wanna know what her parents did. Seeing how she is, I'd say they were good people."

Dallon smiled. "Its worth a shot, right?"

I nodded. "I'll talk to Trick about it later. I bet he's just as curious as me."

-Later.At.Home-

"Hey, honey... You know, I've been kinda curious, but the guys today gave me a way I could actually do it..." I started.

Patrick tilted his head. "What is it, babe?" he buttoned up his pajama shirt and crawled onto the bed.

"I wanna find out about Razzel's parents." I crawled onto the bed and sat facing him, legs crossed.