OMG!

(1K VOTES AND 56 FOLLOWERS! I'm dancing around the house celebrating! Thank you to all the voters, commenters and my awesome followers!
-PSILY! <3)

UPDATE:

"What do you want me to do?" Pete whispered seductively in my ear. He was on top of me, pinning my arms and straddling me to the bed.

I moaned. "Surprise me." I breathed.

He laughed. "You got it." He started kissing me, but then, he rolled off of me.

"Babe?" I asked as he sunk to the floor and buried his face in his hands.

He didn't respond. Just started to cry softly. He sniffled and wiped a tear off his face.

I sat next to him and pulled him to my chest. "Are they back?" I asked.

He nodded.

I moved us so I could look him in the eyes. I wiped my thumb across his cheek to get the stray tears that were everywhere. "You know as well as I do that they're just lies. Talk to me, baby. How did this start?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I can't... I..."

I kissed him.

He sighed and rested his head on my chest. "I was bullied... bullied for being gay, emo, weird, different. My dad abused me, yet, I still felt really close to him. He died and that's when things got outta control."

"This isn't gonna get any better-."

"I know..." he interrupted.

"Let me finish! This isn't gonna get any better if you don't let me in and you don't let me try and help you. I understand that you're afraid that I'll leave you and give up, but I promise you I can't go anywhere. I won't leave you. I won't let you try anything." I said.

"Really?" he asked, sounding like a curious little kid.

I nodded. "Really." I offered him a smile and he returned the favor along with a kiss.

"Hey, Pete?" I rubbed his back as he hugged me tighter and kept his face in my dampening shirt.

"Yeah, Trick?" he asked.

"I love you."

He sighed.

"And I mean it, I could never lie to you. I don't care if you think I'm lying or not. I love you, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The third."

"I love you too, Trick.
(A/N: So I need your guys' votes and you can deliver your vote however... there are two things I want you to vote on... I can do more than one shipping, ex. Brallon, etc... Frerard, etc... so give me a yes or no on that one, along with who you would like to see... next one is I wrote a story for school, it's a FOB one, I can post it on here... I was told I should I need your guys' opinions, so yeah... thanks! :)
-PSILY! <3)