DNA

"UGH! DAD!" Razzel walked in and slammed the door shut, swinging her backpack in the corner.

She took a seat in front of the island in the counter and looked at me.

Pete remained frozen, arms wrapped around me from behind, chin on my shoulder.

She looked at him then back at me.

I shrugged. "Just... what's wrong?"

"So at school today, I was told I need a DNA sample from all my family members to show how people who are related can have the same molecules."

"And? Did you say you were adopted?"

She nodded. "A lot! But they wouldn't listen! They said to get a hold of someone!"

Pete unwrapped his arms from me. "THAT'S BULL CRAP!" He cried.

Razzel nodded, a smile crossing her lips because someone agreed with her.

Pete pulled me back by my hips and turned my head to fave him. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking around the counter and picking up Razzel's bag. "C'mon, Raz... if they really want you to collect DNA samples from the family, then let's give them samples from the family."

A couple minutes later, I was stirring the soup that was for dinner when Pete walked in, Razzel following closely.

Pete walked right up to me and smiled mischievously.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head with an innocent look. Then he help up a cotton swab.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Um...?"

He poked the cotton swab in my mouth and then pulled it back out and walked out of the kitchen, Razzel giggled and ran after him.

I laughed and went back to the soup.

-A.Month.Later-
"Oh... my... God..." Razzel gasped as she walked in the house, clutching her mouth.

"Razzel, honey? Are you okay?" I asked.

Pete walked out of our room and stopped at the top of the stairs.

Razzel looked up at me, then looked at Pete. She didn't remove her gaze from him.
(On a frickin roll today! HEY! I FORGOT TO MENTION! This is the last chapter of this story! :) DON'T CRY! I'll do a sequel! I'll post it today too! :) It's gonna be called Remember Me... and its not what you think... no one dies!
-PSILY! <3)