chapter 2

Chapter 2

               I was surprised  but gave him my name and number. He gave me his and we parted ways. His name was Jason. Every time I thought about him my heart fluttered. When I left to head back home I noticed he followed me for a bit. I didn’t say anything and I don’t think he realized that I knew. I wasn’t sure if I minded or not. I mean on one hand I felt safe. On the other if felt like that I should think It was creepy and I was being stalked. I acted as though I didn’t notice and ran back to my car.   Once I got in the car Jason occupied my thoughts the whole way home. No guys has ever made me feel the way he did and what we did in the forest, I’ve never done anything like that before. My cheeks heated up at the memory. I can’t believe I did that. Does that make me a slut? I mean I almost had sex with a guy I’ve never meet in the forest.

            I forgot my dad and my brother were coming back today. I expected them later. Before I went on my hike today I was looking for apartments to move into and I was looking at colleges. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do yet. I had some ideas but something was telling me to wait. My dad and my brother don’t know that I’m going to move out yet. My brother is 2 years older then me and has an apartment but spends a lot of time with me and my dad so he ends up sleeping with us most of the time. I mentioned it once and lets just say we didn’t get very far into the subject. My dad and brother both shot it down, and I never talked about it again. Which I remembered I forgot to close those tabs on the computer. I had sites open for colleges and apartments. I really hope they don’t see it.

While I was driving my phone starting buzzing again. I picked it up and put it on speaker.

“hello” is said looking at my surroundings watching tress fly by.

“Hey girl where have you been?” My best friend Lisa asked.

“Oh you know here and there.. Where do you think I was!” I exclaimed laughing. She knew me, I was a homebody. I barley got to go anywhere, but now that I’m out of school I think Lisa might be successful in changing that.

“Well I meant lately like anything new?” she asked. Jason came into my mind.

“Well..” I started to reply when I wondered if I should tell her, I mean what if she meets him and decides she likes him?

“Sky, spill now” she demanded.

“I meet a guy in the woods today..” I began

“A guy? In the woods? Sky that sounds shady and get yourself out of those woods! Live a little!” she interrupted. I rolled my eyes, it was a good thing she couldn’t see me either.

“You don’t understand he was probably the hottest guy I have ever seen in my entire life” I said remembering him and the woodsy smell he gave off.

“I don’t know Sky I think I’d have to see him myself” she said “I don’t classify all the guys you like as hot” I could hear by her voice that she was smirking. “but what  happened? Did he say anything to you?” she asked

‘well we didn’t talk much’ I wanted to say but kept my mouth shut. “We exchanged numbers” I said trying to act normal.

“that’s it?” she asked skeptical

“And we might have made out a little” I admitted blushing to myself. I pulled in to my driveway and sat in park while I finished up my conversation with Lisa. I turned my phone off of speaker as I put it to my ear.

“YOU might of what!?” she asked screaming into my ear making my cringe.

“calm down I think you just made me deaf” I complained

“I don’t care about your ears you made out with another guy? Your over Michael?” she asked surprised making my good mood vanish.

“I’ll tell you later liz, I got to go” I answered. I could hear her protesting and smiled slightly as I hit end and looked up to see my brother, Derek leaning against my car with an eyebrow raised.

“What was that about?” he asked

shit