31- dinner

Harry's POV

"Draco I-"

"Harry stop" he says with a sigh and my head immediately drops ashamed with how I freaked out.

"I'm so sor-"

"Sorry? For what that was amazing t-thank you" he says and my head snaps up to him and Ron pats my back then shoved me towards him making me stumble on top of draco.

"Well hello" he says cheekily and I throw a quick glare at Ron who just chuckles.

"Well now that you back to planet earth do kindly step the hell away from that... thing..." I hear Hermione say again and I immediately stand up about to flip out on her again.

"Hermione if your not out of my sight within the next 5 seconds you'll find yourself in a cell in Azkaban" Ron says and I smirk at her frightened look.

"And how would I end up in Azkaban I haven't done anything wrong" she says confidently and me and ron both look at each other I'm a are-you-kidding-me look then back to Hermione with the same look.

"Are you stupid Hermione, wait no don't answer that we don't want you to be anymore embarrassed then you already are" I say and she goes red once again.

"I haven't done anything!" She screeches, draco lifts his hands up to cover his ears as me and Ron both grimace.

"Lady do please refrain yourself from bursting my eardrums" Draco mumbles quietly but I'm pretty sure granger heard beacsue she's now shaking with fury. I just turn and give him a high face and he just looks very confused at the muggle gesture making me smile fondly at him.

"Alrighty Hermione this is the deal if you come anywhere near me draco or..." I look over to Ron who just nods. "Or Ron I will call the ministry and you will find yourself in Azkaban clear?" I say in a deadly tone almost like a growl taking a step closer to her with every word and she visibly gulps taking a step back nodding her head frantically.

"Alright!" I say giddily taking a step back then turning to Ron and Draco, I walk over grabbing Draco's hand in mine then shove Ron's shoulder jokingly before we just walk away leaving a angry but frightened Hermione as well as a bunch of confused professors.

We were about half way to Hogwarts when Draco turned to look at me with a confused expression.

"You Alright?" I ask

"Yea but why- why did your eyes turn red, I mean I understand if you don't tell me but I was just wondering" he asks and I heave a sigh then turn to Ron who shrugs his shoulders.

"Ok well I will tell you once we get back to Hogwarts maybe in the um Ron where's a private please where no one else will hear?" I ask looking away from Draco to Ron who has a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Oh! What about the room of requirement? I mean you pretty much live there but we can make it look different if we want still" he says with a triumphant smile.

"Awesome good idea" by the time we got back to Hogwarts we were all hungry for dinner.

"I'm starved" Ron groans after we take off our outside clothes.

"Your always hungry" Draco says and I laugh while Ron just shoved his shoulder throwing him a fake glare.

"Yea but just sec I'm gonna send Severus a letter to meet us in the room of requirements to try and help explain to you because he's better at it anyways." I say rushing to my room to grab a piece of parchment.

you probably already know what happened during hogsmade so if you can can you meet me Ron and draco in the room if requirements to help me explain at around
6:00 pm that would be great.
Harry