Remember The Time....

(Idk why... I'm feeling in a cute mood...^·^ so this chapter and the last chapter hold dancing between Pete and Patrick... I was listening to these two songs cuz I honestly really like them, and they're fun songs to dance to... so Enjoy!
-PSILY! <3)

UPDATE:

Last day of the honeymoon. Packing is no fun at all, well, unless you turn on the radio like Patrick had.

I was tired of fighting with my suitcase so I sat down on the end of my bed.

Patrick smiled and walked over to me. Remember The Time by Micheal Jackson came on.

"Do you remember... When we fell in love?" Patrick sang. He pulled me up.

I intertwined our fingers... we were palm to palm and forehead to forehead.

He smiled.

"Do you remember... All the things we said?" I pecked his lips quickly.

"Do you remember... All the special things? The list goes on and on in the back of my mind!" He sighed. He pulled my arms around his waist before wrapping his around my neck and kissed me.

"Do you remember the time... when we fell in love?" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Do you remember the time... When we first met?" He twirled his fingers in my hair and stared in my eyes.

"Those sweet memories... Will always be dear to me. And no matter what was said, I will never forget what we have!" okay, so we were changing the lyrics a little, or leaving out a word here and there, but hey... our honeymoon... not yours!

The song ended and he pulled me into a long kiss. "I love you... And you can never forget that... understood?"

I smiled and nodded. "I love you too."

He pulled me closer and even though the song wasn't a slow song, we just danced. Swayed, spun each other, held each other.... Loved each other.
(I was bored... awake... Listening to music with my new earbuds... YAY! ^·^ sorry it's short... I'll try for a longer one later, but that might mean I won't update Beautifully... So which one would you want more...? this one or beautifully? COMMENT and I shall do my best!
-PSILY! <3)