Epilogue

"Henry, come on now." JJ spoke from the lawnchair she sat in.

The whole team was over for a barbeque you were holding.

"Elise. Go easy on the boys, they aren't as tough as you." Reid spoke playfully to your daughter who was rough-housing with Henry  and Jack in the yard.

"Uncle Spencer!" The boys simultaneously shreaked from the yard, heads whipping in his direction.

"He's joking boys." You waved them off.

"Your a pain in the ass." You poked towards Reid who stood by your side.

"I hope its just a pain in your ass. I'm not that mean to other people." He smiled back at you.

You tossed your crumpled up napkin at him.

"This is your house and your babrbeque yet I'm doing all of the work." Morgan said from the grill.

You and Reid laughed and looked over at him. Morgan and Hotch stood by the grill, Hotch took a swig of his beer and Morgan rolled his eyes.

"Go help him babe. I'm going to chat with the ladies." You pushed Reid making him tip over his bottle of beer.

"Hey." He pouted and started walking over to the group of men by the grill.

You made a sauntered walk over to the ladies, all of them busting out laughing.

You took a seat in a chair by Penelope, her smiling happily and clinking your glasses.

"You both are so cute." Prentiss gushed when you relaxed in your chair.

"Emily we've been together for how many years now? This shouldn't be news." You laughed and sipped your wine.

After your outburst at your father, and his presumed leave of the state, you went back to the office and asked Hotch for a permanent transfer.

The paperwork was filled out quickly and your spot on the team, as another SSA, was soon filled.

Family in Michigan broke at the news, saddened that you weren't coming back, but why would you.

You and Reid soon began to date, Reid taking you out to the movies and a few dinners before officializing your status of togetherness.

The whole team was extraordinarily happy at the news of the new couple, Garcia calming the myth about interdepartmentalized relationships and condoning about her status with Kevin.

Unfortunately the job had gotten you hurt a few more times, but you beat every hardship it sent you with a middle finger to the sky.

Meeting Reid's mother was a present in itself, her charismatic attitude was amplified by your presence and the news of Reid's new lady friend.

She welcomed you as family very quickly and pushed a marriage proposal down Reid's throat faster than he could speak. That lead him to a blushy discussion with his mother, and you in the room, that you had only started dating two and a half months ago and three days.

She laughed at that but followed with 'its never to early when you found someone like her' which made you blush and helped you get along better with his mother than you thought.

After nearly a year and nine months of dating, Reid popped the question.

Yes most couples wait two to three years into the relationship before making such a heavy comitment to one another, but it felt destined that you and Reid comit to each other like you have at the beginning.

After another year of being engaged, you and Reid got married. The wedding wasn't huge and it wasn't grand but it was the best wedding you've ever been a part of, excluding the fact that it was your own wedding of course.