18

Your body seemed like dead weight as he carried you, his strong arms had you hoisted over his own shoulder and you just hung there.

After you struggled to get put in the car, the scrawny guy that took you from the counter, had happily handed you over to a large burly man at the back of the hotel.

He injected you with a muscle tranquilizer, arms and legs going numb and the near sensation of being paralyzed taking over.

You kept the fear subsided as he discarded you into the back seat of his dingy truck.

You managed to lean your head up and watch which exit he went out of in the parking lot and began counting the minuets until he turned.

----

Hotch was nearly yelling at the manager requesting he get the tapes or he will not hesitate to push him over the counter and handcuff him and take him in for questioning.

The man pleaded for a warrent but soon understood that Hotch would not be showing a warrent any time soon.

Morgan stepped out of the room to talk to Garcia, JJ Prentiss and Rossi all comforting a scared Reid.

"Speak or be spoken to sugar."

"Hey babydoll, I need you to look at something for me. Its urgent."

"Oh Morgan I told you to stop sending me those things at work, it gets me all hot and bothered." She said with a soft smirk.

"Thats real funny babes. But no, YN's been taken." He said assertively.

"Oh, I uh. Oh my goodness, okay." She stuttered.

"I need you to look at any clerk or lobby employees at the hotel we are staying at." He tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

"Im doing anything I can dearest. Here," she spoke and tapped rapidly on her keyboard.

"Okay I have a list, nearly twenty for clerk, ten for lobby worker. I'll need you to narrow it down for me sugar." She said impatiently.

"Alright, look for someone with charges of petty crime, theft maybe." He said and rubbed his face.

"Okay. We have one hit. A Mr. Lucas Sorger. He stole about five packs of cigarettes from the corner store a few months ago. Then he tried to rob another store." she spoke and stopped her furious typing.

"Thank you babygirl. I'll get back to you later, I need to help console pretty boy. Hes on the verge of an emotional breakdown." He spoke into the phone and started for the cracked open hotel door.

"Oh no, boy must be torn up. Him and Y/N are close. Send him my condolences sweet thing." She spoke before hanging up.

Morgan entered the room, heads turning as he walked in, all heads but Reid.

"We have a Lucas Sorger, petty crimes, theft." He said and walked towards Reid.

"Garcia sends condolences, she knows well find her." Morgan said to Reid.

"Thanks." Reid responded quietly.

---------

You struggled against the ropes binding your hands behind a chair.

"Come on lovely, why are you struggling? I know youre into it." He coaxed in your ear, hand reaching down to squeeze your boob.

"What I am into, precives nothing to you." You growled to him, swinging your elbow back and elbowing him in the thigh, missing what you wanted to hit by a few centimeters.

"Wow. A feisty little whore I have here." he gripped your throat, squeezing.

You coughed out a breath and grumbled against his hand.

"Come on baby, I know you like it." He growled, gripping tighter and biting your neck.

He let go hand just barely resting on your neck, a breath of fresh air filling your lungs.

"Fuck off." You coughed out.

"Princess I wish I could, but your my new whore little play thing and I don't want to leave you along for too long. Do I now?" He tutted at you.

You relaxed when he let go, hand dropping from its idol place on your neck.

"When I come back, Im going to tie you to the ceiling and I'm going to play with you. You will like it, you hear?" He spoke loudly pointing a wicked finger at you.

You slicked up saliva, gathering a good amount and spitting it at him.

He wiped the loogie off of his face, grumbling profanities.

"When I come back, your punishment will be worse, you fucking whore." He reached close  slapping a heavy hand on your cheek.

It stung, the hit you had received. Your cheek now pink and glowing. Fury excited itself in your body, at any chance you could all you wanted to do was rip the head off of this horrid man.

"Now be a good little slut while I'm gone." He turned and trudged out of the room, concrete floor scuffing with the drag of his shoes.

You lookes around observing the building you were held in. It was a goddamn warehouse.

The walls were just as cold as the air around you. The walls metal, large panes of metal and then lumber support beams. It was either a warehouse or a barn of sorts.

You kept that in mind and then recited the minuets and turns on the way to your hidden place.

He yelled from afar, the man that took you. His voice was deep and gruff, reminding you of Hotch in a sense but his was scarier.

You sighed, head falling back and letting your body relax.

"I told you Luke! She was a good one but fiesty! Shes part of the FBI and we might get caught because you chose her instead!" You heard him yell, skin on skin resounding through the metal room. He slapped him.

"Im sorry, Jacob I'm sorry. Im sorry." Lucas cried, pleading.

"Dont do it again, you hear me? Do not do it again, ask me before." He spoke, now was quieter and gentler.

"I love you Lucas." He said, consoling the boy who's face was now a glowing pink.

"Love you too Jacob." He said and you heard a quick peck before his loud boots came sounding back towards you.