21

You pleaded after two, three rings. Please pick up. Please pick up.

-------

Reid was huddled up still, arms wrapped around himself as Hotch talked to him about the camera footage.

His phone began to vibrate in his pocket.

"Sorry" He muttered to Hotch and pulled the phone out.

"Its a local number, I don't know it." He said, lips pursing.

"Well answer it or don't, I still need you to help me with the footage." Hotch sighed.

"Maybe its from the press conference, maybe Morgan gave my number out again." Reid spoke. Hotch nodded and let him decide.

Going out on a limb Reid decided to answer the phone.

"Hello this is Dr. Spencer Reid from the FBI." He answered formally with the device up to his ear.

"Oh my god, Reid. You picked up." You cried out, voice cracking.

"Y/N!? Oh my god is that you?!" He asked, eyes widening and he turned his head to Hotch.

Hotch mouthed to put it on speaker, Reid complied and set the phone down on the table.

"Yeah, yeah its me. God damnit I was scared you wouldn't answer, its so nice to hear your voice." You smiled and spoke with tears coming down.

"Likewise. Im here with Hotch, how are you? Are you okay? Do you know where you are?" Reid persisted nervously.

"Calm down pretty boy. Im good for the most part, sore. He cut me a little bit, whipped me. We were right about the hanging from the ceiling part." You laughed.

"Yes I do know where I am, for the most part. He used a muscle tranquilizer to put me in the car. Being nervous I started counting, you know me." He laughed at your mock enthusiasm.

"Get a pen and paper lover boy, you'll need to write this down." You spoke and he nodded.

"Heya Hotchner, hows it going?" You laughed.

"Well the whole team is stressed out. How are you?" He asked, Hotch never bid any worry towards himself.

"I could be a little bit better than I am at the moment. I guess I'm good at playing victim, pity is my new forte." You laughed.

"You ready Reid?" You asked. He cleared his throat.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead." He got a pen ready.

"Okay, from the front doors of the hotel, go through the left exit. Then two minuets straight, turn right. Five minuets straight, turn left. Fifteen minutes straight turn right down a dirt road. Finally three minutes right and he stopped, its either a barn or warehouse of sorts." You spoke out, turning your head to look around.

Chatter was heard and you presumed that Jacob was talking with Lucas.

"And, he's definitely not heterosexual. He has a male partner, Lucas. Im not sure of his last name. He's the clerk worker at the front counter." You toned down your voice.

"The main unsub's name is Jacob, I haven't heard a last name. I'd reccomend you get here quickly, he seems to be a abusive partner and bipolar. The whole lot." you sniffed, your nose itching.

"Alright. We will head out as soon as possible, stay strong Y/N." Hotch spoke. He stood up and started leaving the room, dialing numbers on his own cell.

"Reid be ready in five." He turned and spoke before heading out of the room.

"God I'm glad youre okay." Reid spoke into the cell after Hotch was out of earshot.

"Im glad he let me talk to you. Im scared, I'm acting tough but he's tougher." You spoke, hair on your arms sticking up when you heard familiar footsteps.

"Reid he's coming, by his footsteps he sounds mad. God I'm scared. Help me. I'll see you soon." You muttered quickly.

"Come on whore, that's enough phone time isn't it?" He asked, thunking you on the forehead.

"Goodbye Reid." You spoke before hanging it up and shoving it at him.

Reid's head spun when you hung up, a fire of anger building. He stood up quickly, fast strides taking him up the stairs and to his room in a minuet or two.

He soon got ready, normal dark jeans, a button up, tie, and warm cardigan.

He grabbed his badge and holster before looking for Hotch.

He stumbled upon Hotch, his voice was raised even though he held it at a whisper.

"Yes Mason. We are on our way, no- No she's fine, she will be fine. We will have her in the next hour. I promise. Come get her, do whatever you want. She's safe." Hotch spoke angrily before hanging up.

Reid quietly cleared his throat and knocked on the door.

"Hotch, the team and I are ready. Morgan has already called in swat teams and Rossi and JJ have started the cars." He rocked back and forth on his feet.

"Great. Great, yeah. Well lets go." He spoke and walked past Reid and out the door.