22

He had another grip on your throat, squeezing tightly and feeling your throat bob underneath his hand.

What was with him and choking, Jesus Christ.

"Come on." You coughed out, swallowing thickly.

"No. You're a slut. You have yet to beg for it and that's all I want to hear princess." He tugged on your neck, slicing another cut on your side.

You hissed through his hand, rolling your eyes back. God dammit this one stung.

He dropped the his hand around your neck, you nearly gasping.

His hand from your neck dropping down to your sensitive heat, cupping through the fabric. This wasn't the first time he had touched you, earlier he had pressed an angrily vibrating toy to you. You squirmed, promising not to submit to his violation.

This time though, you began to cry. His grope uncomfortable and harder than before. It was also more terrifying, this man holding you against your will and doing unspeakable things to you. Who wouldn't be scared?

"Please don't." You cried, body shaking a little.

"Princess, I fancy I'll do whatever the hell I want. You're sweet little pussy is ready. I think you'd look so good holding my kin." He growled, pushing against your entrance with his fingers.

"Best of luck." You sniffed. "Being on the team I'm forced to take contraceptive, just got it renewed too." You spat.

"Oooo princess, youre just threatening me arent you?" He tucked his fingers around the fabric, cold skin now pressing onto your middle.

"Stop. Please. Please stop." You cried.

He then toyed with you, making you cry and scream out for him to stop. He cut you while he did it, digging the blade into your skin and making you yell.

And he cut and cut, the minuets it took for them to arrive taking longer and longer. They grew more and more painful and tired, the annoying light hanging above now dimming.

Maybe just passing out was a good idea.

Maybe it wasn't though, he could really hurt you if you did.

Even though you tried to fight it, weighing the options wasn't a decision. Your vision soon got dark.

-------

Reid called out instructions towards Morgan who drove speedy down the street.

His ardenaline was through the roof, and when he caught the guy he was sure to put a bullet in him.

The whole team seemed on edge. Surely you would be alive when they found you, at least that is what they all hoped.

Maybe Reid had caught Morgan praying, hands clasped together as he sat in the passanger seat with his eyes closed.

Hotch cursed profanities under his breath as he switched the sirens on and speeded, way faster than needed, towards your place of captivity.

And Reid sat petrified of what he might find upon showing up at the scene, but he also none the less kept an angry expression and angry tone.

He wanted you back and sure as hell nothing would get in his way.