06

By the time you woke again you were layed in a soft bed, green walls around you, rather shitty and uninteresting paintings hung around. Must be a hotel.

Morgan sat at a round table, Reid infront of him, both working on case files. You grumbled and shifted, stretching your arms up and back popping.

"Morning sugar, real early morning." Morgan spoke, voice deep and sultry.

"Mmmm." You grumbled, rubbed your eyes and squinted when you opened them.

"What time is it boys?" You asked and sat up.

"Its 2:30 am. You've slept since six." Reid said, stopping his writing momentarily and looking up at you.

"I'm really up at two in the damn morning?" You asked, falling back and letting the wind get knocked out of you softly.

"Yes you are babydoll. Do you want anything to drink?" Morgan asked.

"Do you like tea. I brought some sleepytime tea along with. Helps me sleep." Reid intergected.

"I would love to go back into a comatose state. Yes please." You smiled and sat up.

"Do you want to stay in Reid's room or do you want to go to yours?" Morgan asked.

"Um. I'll stay here. I'm already tired and I dont want to leave this room." You laughed. Reid smiled at your answer, already filling a kettle with water to set on a heater.

"We have three or more files to finish Reid, including sweetheart's over here. Dont wanna stress this lovely lady's head over some simple paperwork." Morgan spoke.

"No no Morgan. I can do the work. I'll work on some paperwork and drink this tea Dr. is making me." You smiled towards Reid and got off of the bed.

You walked towards Morgan, tugging your shirt down and readjusting your pants.

"Where's my bag, I need something comfortable to wear. Jeans don't work for this long." You laughed and brushed back your hair.

"We dropped your bag at your room. Your room is down the hall by Hotch's." Morgan said going through the case file.

"I have a pair or two in my bag if you wouldn't mind borrowing them." Reid spoke as he poured the hot water into a mug and setting a bag in it, looking at the time to let it steep long enough.

"Not if you don't mind Reid. I don't want to take your things." You spoke and he shook his head with a smile.

"Go right ahead. I have several pairs and I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He said, attitude kind.

Reid walked over to his bag, unzipping it and sifting through it. He grabbed a pair of black sweats, tapered ankle and drawstrings loose.

He handed them to you with a gentle smile and you thanked him.

You walked into the nearest bathroom, closing and locking the door behind you.

You stripped your pants off, legs feeling relieved from the constricting material and airing out.

You pulled the sweats on, far too long on your legs, the extra material pooling around your ankles.

You pulled them up a bit, the elastic band resting right under your belly button. Gathering your shirt and pulling it down, you questioned if you wanted to discard your bra or not.

Deciding not to, too embarrassed to let your coworkers see your nipples, you kept it on and folded up your jeans.

You left the bathroom, jeans in hand. The boys kept at work at the  table and Reid himself nursed a cup of tea.

You tossed your pants on an armchair close by, and walked over to the table where the boys sat.

Morgan pulled you over to him, you giggling on the way. "You can take a seat over in that uncomfortable chair," he pointed to the stool on the right of him. "Or you could take a seat right here sweetness." He said patting his lap.

"Move big boy I got a seat to take." You joked laughing and he scooted back. He grabbed your hips and pulled you up, you jumping to assist him, and settled you on his lap.

Reid slid over your tea, steam still flowing from the hotness of it and the water now a pretty light green.

You sipped it tentatively and thanked him kindly.

You looked down at the stack of five case files. You grabbed two and gave Reid one and Morgan two.

"We'll give Dr. over here a break, he looks exaughsted. Are you tired Reid?" You asked looking at him with a smile.

"Kind of. I can manage though. I dont sleep very much anyhow." He spoke and waved you off.

"Whatever you say Reid. Plus, if I'm intruding his room here, I don't want him to have the extra work. Im already a handful to deal with." You said to them, but keeping your eye contact with Reid.

"Alright sugar, let's get to work." Morgan tapped your side and you nodded.

Reid kept a solid expression on his face, a sort of mineature frown and furrow between his brows.

You shook it off, deciding to ask him later, and went to work organizing the case file and reading up on the murders you all would be investigating later.

All of you managed to finish in about thirty minutes, your empty mug sat in the sink and your back rested flush against a Morgan's chest. Your eyes fluttered every now and then, still trying to pay attention to the conversation him and Reid held.

You tapped Morgan's thigh. "'M tired. This tea works magic." You spoke, eyes closed.

"Morgan, set her on the bed. I'll clean up." Reid said and you could feel Morgan.

"Gotta get up sweetcheeks." He spoke in your ear. You slipped off of his lap with a groan and immediately made grabby hands.

He lifted you up and carried you all the way across the room to the queen bed.

He pulled back the covers and set you in it. He tucked you in softly.

"Sleep well sugar. We have a heavy case to deal with later." He tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear and left.

After you heard the door close and the small goodnight exchange between the boys, you fell back asleep.