02

Your holster tugged heavily on your ankle, long pant leg covering it for the most part. Other holster on your hip was open and a steady hand already wavering above it.

"Agent Cooper I need you to head to the right, bring yourself around the front of the farm house, the front door is open and the unsub is inside. Get out your hand gun, keep it locked and loaded. Stay safe." Your head of operations and team leader SSA Agent Kolahand.

You nodded, pressing the earpiece into your ear to hear better. You dragged your hand pistol out of your hip holster, making sure the safety was on, finger above it to turn it off at any waiting moment, and the mag in. Locked and loaded, you repeated in your head as you trekked quietly towards the front of the farm house.

You kept the gun at arms length, arm completely held out and steady as you entered the small, blue house.

The lights in the house were dim and cast a yellow glow contrasting the baby blue walls.

"Front room is clear, kitchen seems that way too. I'm heading into the back rooms." You spoke as you pressed the earpiece.

"Keep caution Cooper. We have a very deranged serial killer on our hands. He's armed as well. Stay. Safe." Kolahand spoke and you nodded. You clicked the safety off and adjusted the bullet proof vest on your chest.

The floor boards in the hallway creeked under your weight, making you stop momentarily. A quiet whimper was heard from the right, the office room door was open with nearly a milimeter crack.

You turned quietly. A sweat glazing over your forehead and making you furrow your brow in concentration.

You pushed the door open, gun and mind standing at full attention. The room seemed way larger than it looked, a large center desk with bookshelves and filing cabnets around.

You looked around and turned to the left, farthest corner. The unsub stood facing the wall, head ducked low.

"Kaleb Townsmen. This is Agent Cooper from the FBI. Turn around and surrender yourself." You spoke with authority and a stern attitude.

He slowly began to turn. Once coming nearly fifty degreese in the 180 turn he whipped around quickly. He drew up a small handgun and shot towards you.

The shot pierce going into your left thigh. You stumbled and yipped in pain.

You pulled the trigger, a shot ringing through your ears and heading in the direction of the unsub.

Upon contact the unsub shot again, the bullet coming right over your bullet proof vest and into your right shoulder.

The unsub fell to the ground, a shot to the middle of the chest making him begin to die.

You braced your right shoulder on the wall, sliding down it to come to a soft sitting position.

You pressed the speak button on your earpiece and began to talk.

"Left upper to mid thigh, right shoulder under collar bone. Unsub is down. I may or may not need an ambulance. I am in the office room." You said smiling, proud that you took down one other bad man and prevented the death of more people.

"Cooper keep holding on alright. Keep pressure on the wounds, Gregory called for an ambulance, me and Foyer are headed in to help you out. Good job." Kolahand spoke proudly making you smile more, it faultering due to pain and a growing dizziness.

You pressed two fingers to your shoulder wound, and three to your thigh. The blood covered them quickly and you hissed at the pain.

Kolahand and Foyer came rushing in. They sat down next to you and began assisting you and your injuries.

"Good job Y/N. You did a fantastic job. I'm very proud of you." Kolahand spoke softly. You smiled lazily. Eyelids heavy and head lolling.

"Come on Foyer. She's losing blood. Hey hey, Y/N stay with us." Kolahand tapped your cheek and moved your head towards him.

"You're strong Cooper. Keep your head up sugar. You are doing great Y/N." Foyer spoke softly.

"The ambulance are right outside Y/N. You'll be okay." One of them spoke. Voices merging slowly and color fading. Your eyes rolled back, darkness capturing your vision and your conciousness growing thin.

"Y/N come on. Keep your head up darling. You've got it." You heard quietly before you fell off the face of conciousness and a dark sleep-ish comfort taking over.

The ambulance came in, multiple EMTs gathering around you, a guerny coming in and an EMT taking starting vitals.

Kolahand and Foyer watching as they grabbed you and set you on the white sheeted guerny. Blood pooled down from the open wounds and turning the sheet pink and soon red.

EMTs applied pressure to your leaking wounds, trying to prevent any further bleeding. Trying to clot the bleeding.

Foyer came along with, keeping your unconcious body company and attempting too gather some sort of calmness to himself.

The sirens whirred away from the final crime scene, unsub's body taken away by another ambulance and to a morgue or optopsy center of sorts.

Kolahand sat still on the floor in the office, resting his head back on the wall.

He couldn't lose you. You were his best victomologist. The best Agent, warrior, and profiler on his entire team. He could not lose you now.