25.5: Anna

• Dedicated to N.V.E

Heaven Knows OST:

♫ Calls Me Home by Shannon Labrie ♫

♫ Your Song by Ellie Goulding♫

Chapter 25.5: Annas Letter

My Dearest Dominic,

I’d like to make it a point that I’m writing this letter not only because I love you but also because I don’t want to write this while forgetting.

I am a very complicated person to love, Dom. But I have never thought you’d love me at all cause. I thank God every single day that you came by. I thank Him that he made you strong, steadfast, understanding, kind, loving and most of all persistent. I don’t know what would have happened to me if you never came—if you’ve never been so tenacious…

I didn’t want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point you smiled, and I just blew it. And that’s when I understood what they meant by butterflies. But it wasn’t just butterflies; I felt the whole zoo when I was with you.

Every time I see your eyes, I fall deeper in love with the story they tell. That’s when I realized I was lucky to be brave enough to fall in love before I lose it all.

Since I met you, life has never been the same. It was always a day to remember. A day to get lost in a million of moments. A day to love you more. Thank you for giving me that wonderful chance to love you each day and back.

I know when you read this letter I may not be with you. But always remember that no matter what, even if I forget, even if you lose me, our love will bring us back together. Maybe someday, some time, some place… I’ll make my way back to you. If I forget, remind me again.

I’m sending you this letter because I don’t know how else to tell you that it’s getting really, really hard.

But I will never regret you or say that I wish I’d never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed. You were the story that I wanted.

I know, in some time this day will come.

Smile. Please do. I hope you remember not to be a Romeo because I am not a Juliet. Remember that you are born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it. Love as much as you can, give as much as needed, listen a little bit more and start all over again.

Someday, someone will look at you and love you the way I did. You can hide from the world forever but eventually, someone will find you. So look her up. Give her a chance to change your life. Give yourself a chance to love again. Love is a beautiful experience that should be shared. So toss a coin.

I love you. Forever and always.

Without Wax,

Anna