Hey, Beautiful...

"I'm huunnnggggrrrrryyyyyy!" Patrick whined.

"Then let's go get something to eat." I suggested, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room.

We were still on our honeymoon, about to return home in a few days. (How long do honeymoons last? Anyone know?)

When we got down to the hotel cafeteria, Patrick and I made complete pigs of ourselves.

A couple hours later, when Patrick and I were finished and talking, three girls walked up to us.

"Hi!" the one in the front said flirtatiously.

"Hello." I looked down and pretended to be interested in the bone to my chicken that was somewhere between being digested and on the track to.

"I'm Ashley!" The girl batted her eyelashes and twirled her hair.

"That's nice."

"I'm Patrick, his husband." Patrick butted in and extended his hand.

Ashley gave him a death glare and then returned to smiling at me. "You're cute... Its a wonder how you ended up with the low life of... Patrick." she hissed his name.

I frowned. "If he's a low life, then what are you, seeing you are nothing compared to him." I looked up this time to see her shocked expression.

The face didn't last long, instead, it was instantly replaced with another smile. "You're too funny!" She grabbed my hand and sat on my lap.

Patrick made to protest, but he was instantly hushed by one of the other girls. "I'm Elisa!" she beamed at him.

"That's nice, now get off of me!" he heaved.

She pouted and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But, don't you think I'm cute?"

"No, now het off of me." he repeated.

The last of the three took a hold of my arm.

Ashley stood up. "C'mon, Meagan. Lets get Pete here... alone." She smirked at me as they pulled me to the elevator.

They were obviously obsessed fans.

I tried to fight against them, but... DANG were they strong! Like, their grips on me were to powerful!

I wondered what Elisa was doing to Patrick.

-Patrick.POV-

Elisa lead me back to a room. She opened the door and shoved me inside.

"Please don't do this..." I pleaded.

She smiled and shook her head, sitting cross legged on the only bed in the room, pulling me after her. "Why wouldn't I? I've dreamt of this a long time." she wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away.
(CLIFFHANGER! OMG! What's gonna happen next!? >-< Comment!)