New girl • Both

This amazing idea was requested by @Elliemaynard9 ! Hope you enjoy❤️
----

3rd person POV

The classic new girl of the school, Y/n. She came across as your average, normal high school attender, yet she really wasn't. There's secrets behind that mind of hers...that all of the boys supposedly want to find out...

Y/n POV

"Y/n, how do you feel about coming over mine tonight?" A boy sniggers as I walk down the corridor.

"Fuck off" I scoff as I pass him, his friends gasping once I do so.
A smirk plays on my lips as I turn the corner along another corridor. I don't mean to be so snappy but it just happens naturally...

I wonder into my first English class, everyone's heads turning to look at me all at once. I roll my eyes, this is the hundredth time this has happened since I got here.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I frown at everyone and their eyes grow wide. There's no teacher so I don't really care.

No-one responds so I sit down at the back of the room, next to some boy who can't stop smiling to himself. He's pretty cute actually.

"Hey" I whisper to him once everyone starts writing stuff onto their paper. "What are we doing?"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" He smirks at me, a few brown bits of hair curling onto his forehead. His eyes, they're amazi-

"Fuck off" I smirk back. "Tell me what we're doing"

"Or what?" He leans back on his chair.

"Or...er.."

"Got nothing? Mrs Snappy" He teases and starts writing shit down onto his paper again. I raise an eyebrow at him. I like him already.

"You're cool" I nod. "What's your name?"

"Conor to you" He smiles across at me and momentarily chews the end of his pencil. "What about you Dollface?" He says which makes my stomach fill with butterflies. Oh shit.

"Y/n" I smirk.

"You're cool Y/n" He mimics what I said and I lightly slap his arm.

Well this is going to be a long lesson.

...

I grab my bag and heave it over my shoulder, ready to leave the lesson. It's finally over, and, Conor actually told me what the work was.

I'm just about to leave the class until someone grabs my arm and lightly pulls me back inside.

"What the fuc-"

"Calm down, it's just me" Conor rolls his eyes.

"What do you want?" I frown.

"To introduce you to my friends" He says as if it's obvious. I shake my head instantly and his face drops.

"Why would I want to do that?" I snap.

"Because as of right now, you're a loner. So come on" He pulls me out the class with him.

I give up and let him lead me to the cafeteria. It's only my second day at this school so I'm actually thankful he's inviting me to meet some people. I'm very reserved and 'rude' but really it's just to hide how fucking insecure and shy I am.

"Hey boys" Conor smirks and sits down at the table full of...boys.

"Woah, you pulled the new girl already?" One of them teases, looking me up and down.