Its Over • Jack

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
This ones sad thooo☹️
---
Y/n POV

Biting my nails do I sit down at the table with Jack, dreading what he wanted to speak to me about.

Recently myself and Jack hadn't been the best with each other, always fighting and yelling. I think he's had enough. But I know he's still the one for me, I love him.

Jack cleared his throat, snapping me out of my restless thoughts.

"Y/n"

"Yeah" I choked.

"I don't think this is going to work out"

My lips trembled as he spoke. I knew he was about to break up with me.
My throat ached as I held back the few sobs fighting to leave my mouth.

"You don't want to be with me anymore?"

I cursed the tears that managed to escape my eyes, quickly wiping them away with the sleeve of Jack's hoodie that I wore. It smelt of him, my love.

Jack sighed, anxiously resting his head in his hands.

"We keep fighting Y/n"

"But..I love you"

Now I was full on balling my eyes out, the hoodie quickly getting more and more soggy by the second.
Jack shook his head, his eyes glossy as they also filled with tears.

"I love you too but this isn't going to work"

He rubbed his eyes, trying to man out of showing his true feelings.
I sniffled, leaning back in my chair.

"Please Jacky, we can make it work"

My eyes interlocked with his from across the table, making my heart flutter at his beauty. My love.

"What are we meant to do?"

Jack also leaned back in his chair, nervously twiddling the string of his black hoodie.

"We need to settle our differences"

"But we've already tried that"

"No more secrets or hiding things from one another. Confess your sins"

Jack chuckled a little at my childish remark at the end, his smile quickly fading as he got more comfortable in his chair.

"Well..I..kind of...I..."

"Jack"

His eyes met mine once again.

"Just say it okay?"

He nodded nervously, taking in a large breath of air.

"I cheated on you"

"W..w..what?"

More and more tears streamed down my face as he confessed, my mind not prepared for anything like that to leave his mouth.

"I'm so sorry"

He cried, burring his face in his sleeve.

I sat frozen in my seat, my mouth
opening and closing but unable to conjure up any words.

"No baby..don't go!"

Jack tried to grab onto my arm as I suddenly stood up from the table, grabbing my bag off the floor.

"We're over! You prick!"

I ran out the building, Jack's shouting echoing down the hallway.
Without turning back, I entered the lift, crying as I looked at my reflection.

Broken.