Besties • Conor

Okay just hit 12.3k....this is crazy.
Enjoy lovelies! x
----

Y/n POV

"WHATS UP MOTHER FUCKERS!"

I grimaced as I heard my best friend Conor's voice echoing though the house at max volume.

Intrigued by whatever he was doing, I wondered into the kitchen to see him stood in front of his camera, spinning around.

"Conor what are you doing?" I ask, laughing at him.

He paused; a small, shy smile forming on his face out of embarrassment.

"Um, I-I was just..."

I rolled my eyes, walking closer so I was now in shot too.

"Well that sound amazing...WHATS UP HOES!"

Laughing, my voice ached from screaming that so loudly.

"Close you eyes" Conor smiled cheekily, his hands behind his back.

I frowned, "whyyyyy?"

"Just do it already!"

"Okay okay!"

I closed and put my hands over my eyes, sort of rolling my body into itself as I got more and more nervous.

Conor sniggered and rustled around in the background, obviously rummaging through the kitchen cupboards.

"Conorrrr" I whined, tapping my foot on the floor to calm my nerves.

"Right...I'm ready"

I squeezed my eyes shut and held out my hands, expecting something to get placed onto them. Instead, a weight falls onto my head, getting heavier and heavier by the second.

"CONOR!!"

I open my eyes to see a white powdery substance all over my hands and on my clothes, Conor laughing hysterically in front of me with a bag of flour in his hand.

"You dick!" I yelled, shaking my hands to try and get it off me.

"You..look like a..ghost!!" Conor managed to gasp in between his laughter, breathlessly clutching his stomach.

I pulled a face of thunder, "Not so fast Maynard!". I snatched the bag of flour off him, "Your getting it too!".

His eyes widened as I came towards him with the bag of half empty flour.

"NO! Y/n I'm sorry!" He practically screamed, running around the kitchen island to get away from me.

I stopped and raised my eyebrows, "Oh really now?".

Watching carefully, Conor lifted his hands up in surrender as I slowly walked towards him again.

"Please don't" He whispered, carefully taking the flour from my grasp.

I let him take it, instead getting mesmerised by his eyes. Once again. Why does my best friend have this effect on me?!

"You have something on your nose" He whispered, his breath ticking my face.

I lifted my nose up and down like a rabbit, using my hand after to try and wipe the remaining flour off.

"Gone?"

He shook his head, "let me get it for you".

I smiled as his warm hand lightly held onto my cheek, whilst he used his thumb to get away the white powder.

He stared down into my eyes, a moment of silence falling upon us. As if the camera wasn't even there, we both moved closer to each other, the gap between our lips eventually closing.

Fireworks exploded in my stomach as my heart fluttered around in my chest. Never once did I realise how much I loved my best friend. He was...perfect.

Finally, we breathlessly pulled away, both looking slightly lost for words.

"We can cut that bit out yeah?" He smiled, his hands now wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah, we can cut it out" I smiled shyly.

"I love you Y/n"

My grin widened, OMG.
Stay calm, act natural.

"I love you too Conor"

I watched as his smile widened too, his nose scrunching up a little making him look even cuter (if possible).

"So do you want to...like...be my-" He paused for a second, his hands shaking as they rested on my lower back. I gave him a reassuring smile.

He took a deep breath, "will you be my girlfriend?"

I pulled him into a massive hug, my body melting into his as I breathed in his glorious smell.

"Yes Conor, I will be your girlfriend"